Kazuma Kiryu for All-Stars.

#1FuutonElementalPosted 2/11/2013 9:06:49 PM
Why the hell not? Yakuza is essentially a Playstation-exclusive at this point, starting back on the Playstation 2. And I know that, unfortunately, Yakuza doesn't have much of a presence outside of Japan, but 'freakin Kat got added into the game and most people don't know who she is. I think Kaz would fit right at home with this game and they should seriously consider throwing him in.
---
PSN: SignOfKai
SSFIVAE: Ibuki, Guy.
#2ChrisObamaPosted 2/11/2013 9:09:05 PM
Blame superbot they suck at negotiating
---
Ninjas claiming to be Jetplanes but they not, pay homage the founder in the house kid, a MILF hunter ask yo' mama, she can vouch.
#3LeagultPosted 2/11/2013 9:09:07 PM
He should. We just don't know if the SB crew even thought of him.
#4ClanoraPosted 2/11/2013 9:09:56 PM
is dat da guy from da nimba gaeden
---
By copying this signature, you accept Maxwell as your lord and savior.
#5FuutonElemental(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 9:22:14 PM
Leagult posted...
He should. We just don't know if the SB crew even thought of him.

I'm considering contacting him in regards to this. The only problem is that Yakuza is a series that not many people know about, so I doubt the idea of having him added would generate any hype and thus get him included in reality.
---
PSN: SignOfKai
SSFIVAE: Ibuki, Guy.
#6FLAME_OF_LEECAPosted 2/11/2013 9:28:09 PM
Kazuma on this game could be godlike, a real missed opportunity now having him on the game, hope Santa monica can get it in now
---
PSN: Adelflame
Every board has its trolls, and you, who is reading this, could be their next victim
#7WRRYYYYersPosted 2/11/2013 9:46:02 PM
As much as I would love this it would never happen, he's too obscure.
---
Emperor Kanji Approved Smashtastic Swag Style
http://i.imgur.com/5E48Z.png
#8Chzrm3Posted 2/11/2013 9:47:34 PM
The problem is that there's so many characters like this, where some people are really passionate about them but the rest would probably go "huh? who?"

It's why this game needed big ticket characters to succeed. That, or a healthier roster. If you had our current roster + 10 of the most requested characters that aren't the big 5, that might've gone a long way in making fans feel better about the game.

Heck, to make it easier you can cut some of the fat from the existing roster. XD
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#9boy_luckPosted 2/11/2013 9:52:33 PM
God no, there are far more deserving characters. Terrible idea.
---
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers
Nathan Drake: Manly beauty embodied: http://i49.tinypic.com/2elgh07.png
#10FLAME_OF_LEECAPosted 2/11/2013 9:53:45 PM
WRRYYYYers posted...
As much as I would love this it would never happen, he's too obscure.

Sir dan is way more obscure than kazuma and lets face it having kazuma on the game would skyrocket the game sales on japan
---
PSN: Adelflame
Every board has its trolls, and you, who is reading this, could be their next victim