Fat Princess God Tier?

#1CockachinoPosted 2/12/2013 1:08:16 AM
Ive been playing this game for awhile and i main mostly the in your face characters like nariko and dante. Im not sure if anyone of you have actually faced PRO Fat priness's but i find them almost impossible to fight with a non projectile based character... Anyone who has fought a good fat princess will tell you if you stay on the ground, whether your blocking or not, your pretty much in block stun and leaving yourself very vulnerable to her various setups... The only way i can find myself dealing with her is by playing by her own game which is air camp and try to stay off the ground. Unfortunately she has probably the most broken overhead move in the game that also makes air camping not so ideal. It has incredible range, forces you to the ground, and has huge hit box. It seems to cancel out everything i whiff out or heck even hit me almost as soon as im in the air. Once you touch the ground the can easily lock you with the overhead or air soldiers not leaving you many options. Am i the only one who thinks this character needs to be toned down a bit....... Seems the only character people seem to care about are e cole , kratos, ect when Fat princess imo is probably more broken then all of them.
#2holysquidPosted 2/12/2013 1:15:34 AM
I'm not a fan of brick walls made from text.
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#3kingtracePosted 2/12/2013 1:18:29 AM
it's not even that it tl;dr, it's just that it's formatted horribly and the words blur together. i can't make heads or tails of this.
---
PSN: Kingtrace
I have no idea what character I will be, you have been warned.
#4sumonyouPosted 2/12/2013 1:29:15 AM
yes, dude.. all of the good players say that fp is too powerful. and, any good fp player will combo you to lvl 1 off of almost any single hit. and, although it isn't practical.. she has a confirm from the "overhead move" (air neutral-square) you were talking about.
#5WSPro17Posted 2/12/2013 1:31:38 AM
*Game Launces*
Everyone: Fat Princess sucks!
SuperBot: She doesn't please try her.
Everyone: LOL! She is the worst!

*3 months later*
Everyone: OMG! She is so broken. I can't do anything and she wins all the time.
SuperBot: LOL! You're the worst!
---
A total of 6 people play Fat Princess, myself included. How about you play with her for a bit so you can learn her limitations? Too much trouble I suppose. Easier to come here and complain.
#6Chronicle_ChaosPosted 2/12/2013 1:32:40 AM
sumonyou posted...
yes, dude.. all of the good players say that fp is too powerful. and, any good fp player will combo you to lvl 1 off of almost any single hit. and, although it isn't practical.. she has a confirm from the "overhead move" (air neutral-square) you were talking about.

Her air neutral square is a "spike" type move that causes hard knockdown so technically, it can't confirm into anything other than a possible tech chase.
---
psn: no_password
youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ThereIsN0Password
#7sumonyouPosted 2/12/2013 1:38:36 AM
Chronicle_Chaos posted...
sumonyou posted...

Her air neutral square is a "spike" type move that causes hard knockdown so technically, it can't confirm into anything other than a possible tech chase.

look up 50 fp kill confirms on youtube.. it combos into a fireball for a lvl 1.
#8Chronicle_ChaosPosted 2/12/2013 2:29:51 AM(edited)
sumonyou posted...
sumonyou posted...

I'm well aware of that video.
It does not "confirm" into lv 1. The fireball combo can utilize the spike for the kill but you make it sound like air neutral square is the hit confirm which it isn't. When you say its a hit confirm, its usually the starter move that can lead into a combo that can lead into a kill which, in FP's case is almost every move but the one you listed.

But then again, i'm just splitting hairs...
---
psn: no_password
youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ThereIsN0Password
#9AWorldUnitedPosted 2/12/2013 2:49:51 AM
that over head spike is no hit confirm. period. also princess is fat, a female character, ugly, annoying, and slow. And no one play as her. that is why Ecoli, kraptoast, rayden need to be nerfed first. cuz majority play as them. princess is my wife so don't talk bad about her, please
#10sumonyouPosted 2/12/2013 4:41:27 AM
sumonyou posted...
sumonyou posted...

I'm well aware of that video.
It does not "confirm" into lv 1. The fireball combo can utilize the spike for the kill but you make it sound like air neutral square is the hit confirm which it isn't. When you say its a hit confirm, its usually the starter move that can lead into a combo that can lead into a kill which, in FP's case is almost every move but the one you listed.

But then again, i'm just splitting hairs...

1. Anything that combos into a kill.. is technically a confirm. The neutral square can be the first hit that connects.. the opponent then hits the fireball, then dies from a level 1.

2. I was originally replying to your response about how it "causes hard knockdown" and can only be followed up with a "tech chase", which is absolutely false.

3. But.. you knew all of this, that you were wrong, and yet you still argue. You should quit while you're not too far behind.