Fat Princess God Tier?

#11CrabhammarPosted 2/12/2013 4:11:32 AM
How to beat Fat Princess:

1) Stay in the air
2) If hit by her air nS, hold block when you get up. NOBODY can pull off her Level 1 HC from an Up Grab yet, so wait until there's an opening and jump away or let her throw you to safety
---
PSN -> Bluechacho
#12ThaCMasterPosted 2/12/2013 4:44:45 AM
She is vastly overpowered. Way too many easy ap bursts and kill confirms. Has a godly zoning game and tech chasing game, and does hard knockdowns pretty easy. The worst the part is that she gets insane reward for no risk. She can air dodge after her soldiers which are completely invincible and she can move around freely after summoning invincible high stun hit boxes. She can attack and pretty much defend herself at the same time. She needs to have a summon that can be hit or something with a cooldown time if they do get hit.

Most casuals don't see how overpowered she is, but any high level player understands quite well.
---
PSN ID BigDaddyCMasta
www.thacmaster.proboards50.com
#13Potatoman622Posted 2/12/2013 5:58:34 AM
Crabhammar posted...

1) Stay in the air
2) If hit by her air nS, hold block when you get up. NOBODY can pull off her Level 1 HC from an Up Grab yet, so wait until there's an opening and jump away or let her throw you to safety

I can do the throw kill... although I admit it's not easy and I probably wouldn't use it over other options.

She also has a guard break move that confirms to lvl 1 I use to punish people excessive blocking and you can hit them on wakeup if timed right.
---
PSN: Potatoman622
Fear the Fabulous Fatty P
#14TerotrousPosted 2/12/2013 7:28:50 AM
It depends on what game mode we're talking about.

If 1v1, she's god tier. I've been saying this since day 1. She's insanely safe, has big combos, and big combos into supers.

If 2v2, she's still good but as most people are good in 2v2 she's not as dominant.

In FFA, she's not as good, probably upper mid or high but not top. Her pressure is still very safe, but to get any significant AP she has to come in for combos and her combos are slow and easily interrupted by other players. She also isn't that great at getting multikills so some AP monsters can outpace her in kills even if she plays well.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "GBA Summon Night Swordcraft Story"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#15DireProphecyPosted 2/12/2013 9:57:39 AM
AWorldUnited posted...
that over head spike is no hit confirm. period. also princess is fat, a female character, ugly, annoying, and slow. And no one play as her. that is why Ecoli, kraptoast, rayden need to be nerfed first. cuz majority play as them. princess is my wife so don't talk bad about her, please

How about no. And also, Raiden will never need a nerf again and Kratos never needed one to begin with.
#16CrabhammarPosted 2/12/2013 9:59:49 AM
Potatoman622 posted...
Crabhammar posted...

1) Stay in the air

I can do the throw kill... although I admit it's not easy and I probably wouldn't use it over other options.

She also has a guard break move that confirms to lvl 1 I use to punish people excessive blocking and you can hit them on wakeup if timed right.

The guard break is slow and easy to see coming (not THAT slow, but a good 1.5 seconds to roll away).
---
PSN -> Bluechacho
#17CHL305Posted 2/12/2013 10:05:02 AM
DireProphecy posted...
AWorldUnited posted...
that over head spike is no hit confirm. period. also princess is fat, a female character, ugly, annoying, and slow. And no one play as her. that is why Ecoli, kraptoast, rayden need to be nerfed first. cuz majority play as them. princess is my wife so don't talk bad about her, please

How about no. And also, Raiden will never need a nerf again and Kratos never needed one to begin with.

Am I the only one that thinks kratos' square attack should be more punishable on block? Not saying he is unbeatable, his square attack just seems to recover on block too fast. I can punish easily with the Coles but the slower Radec has a harder time. I have beaten Kratos before with Radec but it takes timing and patience.
---
Closet Nerd
#18DireProphecyPosted 2/12/2013 10:15:13 AM
CHL305 posted...
DireProphecy posted...
AWorldUnited posted...

Am I the only one that thinks kratos' square attack should be more punishable on block? Not saying he is unbeatable, his square attack just seems to recover on block too fast. I can punish easily with the Coles but the slower Radec has a harder time. I have beaten Kratos before with Radec but it takes timing and patience.

His square move is indeed powerful. However, it is meant to be his strength (his chains are supposed to be powerful, dominating, and hard to deal with because he is the God of War). He is lacking in good supers or ease of landing supers compared to the other top characters, and in the end actually landing the kill is all that matters. As for the Radec situation you described, rolling away and resetting would be the safest option. Radec is meant to zone people away.
#19AWorldUnitedPosted 2/12/2013 10:17:39 AM
Terotrous posted...
It depends on what game mode we're talking about.

If 1v1, she's god tier. I've been saying this since day 1. She's insanely safe, has big combos, and big combos into supers.

If 2v2, she's still good but as most people are good in 2v2 she's not as dominant.

In FFA, she's not as good, probably upper mid or high but not top. Her pressure is still very safe, but to get any significant AP she has to come in for combos and her combos are slow and easily interrupted by other players. She also isn't that great at getting multikills so some AP monsters can outpace her in kills even if she plays well.

all of this is truth.