---
"The more you sweat in training, the less blood you lose in war."
#2Retroxgamer0Posted 2/12/2013 2:14:06 AM
i like it except when it glitches and freezes the game
#3taoxadasaPosted 2/12/2013 2:21:40 AM
Any particular reason why?

I like it.
---
Jumping Flash!'s Robbit needs to be in Playstation All-Stars as DLC! Sign the petition for him here:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#4fulcar95(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 2:40:02 AM
taoxadasa posted...
Any particular reason why?

I like it.

Everyone I main just gets stunted and can't do much, so their move pool gets limited. I first mained Spike, who we all know doesn't have the best supers, but is a really versatile character. As small as that stage is, it's still really easy to avoid his lvl 2 there, unless your fighting a Raiden or two who locks other players in a combo, it's not too reliable, so all u can do is lvl 1 or 3. The platforms stop his air bananas and aerial stun dash more than I'd like, and I've lost lvl 1 set ups because of gravity shifts. My second main was Sir Dan, who pretty much has the same situation. You would think the lower platforms would be perfect for his lvl 1, but without locking them in with up triangle, it misses more than I'd like. Luckily the platforms don't stop his lvl 2 orbs, but they do make it easier to escape the range of his lvl 3. Now I'm maining Nariko, and her sweet aerial game got me a black belt in FFA and 2v2, but that stage is just the worst for her. Even when I finally lock someone into a combo, the other one or two players always takes advantage and breaks me out of it. I always get my lvl 3 everywhere else, but that stage in particular is always a gamble, and I end up losing 15 belt points to noob craytose, drake, or sly who have no problems gaining their level three with the same 2 moves...
---
#5MosgusPosted 2/12/2013 4:03:05 AM
I love it because fastfall setups on the bottom two platforms are so delicious.
#6CockachinoPosted 2/12/2013 4:09:33 AM
^ lol you forgot to mention the gravity affect.
#7MosgusPosted 2/12/2013 4:12:16 AM
Cockachino posted...

The gravity switch has this really odd habit of propelling me way up higher than anyone else.

Like, it's more hurtful than it is good, but it's a 6 to 4% ratio, whereas 90% of the rest of the time it just means I get to float around for a few seconds.
#8Pics_nao_plzPosted 2/12/2013 4:23:07 AM
craytose

---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/646/that1blackid.png
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Pics_nao_plz.png
#9fulcar95(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 5:25:02 AM
Cockachino posted...

No, I did, i just called it gravity shifts.
---
#10wwinterj25Posted 2/12/2013 5:39:07 AM
Sandover is the worse for me. Even more so when Kratos is on it. Dat forward square.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj