I wonder what Emmett's costume(s) is/are going to be

#1ArmoredElderPosted 2/12/2013 2:12:00 AM
More than likely it'll be his space combat outfit with the mask/goggles, though it'd be cool if he got one based on Twisted Metal's (2012) Mr. Grimm, kind of like a trade-off with Sweet Tooth and his StarHawk outfit.

Thoughts, fellow users?
---
"There is nothing more dark than one's own soul..." Mr. Selacia, Metalocalypse
PSN: VonStoogiN Feel free to add me. I usually play PS All-Stars
#2Retroxgamer0Posted 2/12/2013 2:13:19 AM
im guessing schoolboy or towel.
#3DrHamTheDogPosted 2/12/2013 2:16:02 AM
I'm hoping for a clown costume cause you know....sweet tooth.
#4Chzrm3Posted 2/12/2013 2:20:28 AM
Dude, Mr. Grimm would be AMAZING! : D I'd love that and use it exclusively, haha that'd make me play the character a ton. He's my favorite TM character and I always secretly wanted him in this game, even though I knew there was no way. XD

Pleeeease!!!! Make it happen, Superboy!
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#5taoxadasaPosted 2/12/2013 2:20:36 AM
My guess is Infantry Unit & Logan Graves.
---
Jumping Flash!'s Robbit needs to be in Playstation All-Stars as DLC! Sign the petition for him here:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#6BluBlue4Posted 2/12/2013 2:37:25 AM
ArmoredElder posted...
More than likely it'll be his space combat outfit with the mask/goggles, though it'd be cool if he got one based on Twisted Metal's (2012) Mr. Grimm, kind of like a trade-off with Sweet Tooth and his StarHawk outfit.

Thoughts, fellow users?

I recently tried the single player again and I was a bit surprised by the space costume. I don't ever remember seeing that. I actually wanted to make a topic about it, but it felt weird making a topic just for that.

For the Starhawk LBP dlc they had 3 sackthing costumes available. Emmett, Logan, and Cutter. Logan or some other Outcast model seems pretty likely (Default Outcast model in MP, or even Shade tribe.) A costume based on what Emmett would have turned into if the rift would have been allowed to turn him in to a total Outcast would work too. I hope his space outfit gets in over a Cutter skin.

Mr.Grimm sounds like a great Idea.
---
For what's it worth, your warning saved me from losing 5 seconds. You're sacrifice will not have been in vain...! - Raycon
#7AWorldUnitedPosted 2/12/2013 2:42:26 AM
Retroxgamer0 posted...

pls
#8Retroxgamer0Posted 2/12/2013 3:25:48 AM
AWorldUnited posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...

pls

careful what you wish for, you might get it
#9LeagultPosted 2/12/2013 3:35:55 AM
Dollar bill camo.