Superbot Fails to deliver in their final patch: No balancing likely from now on

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Superbot Fails to deliver in their final patch: No balancing likely from now on
4 years ago#11
crashbfan-23

I like the dash location on this alt
PSN -> Bluechacho
4 years ago#12
ChrisObama posted...
Exactly how I feel. Im glad sony fired superbot.

They did not fire Superbot. Learn to read. ;-)
They see me Kahn'in'! They Hatin'!
4 years ago#13
Kindertotenwald posted...
No he has a fair point.

I was hoping they'd fix this broken mess, best to wait and see though there may have been stealth fixes..
PSN ID BigDaddyCMasta
www.thacmaster.proboards50.com
4 years ago#14
KillDozer123 posted...
ChrisObama posted...

But why didnt sony renew their contract? Because superbot sucks! Until they really balance this game it doesnt matter who is working on this game will still suck.
Ninjas claiming to be Jetplanes but they not, pay homage the founder in the house kid, a MILF hunter ask yo' mama, she can vouch.
4 years ago#15
This wasn't a balance patch - it's a content patch. Probably best to keep those things separate, especially because a new studio's handling the game now. If SSM does do any balancing, I wouldn't want them to rush it just to get it done in time for the Feb 12th deadline, haha.

I'm also just against balancing fighting games on principle. I still think the only thing they should've done to Sackboy was nerf his level 3's duration, it's just a knee-jerk reaction to nerf moves like Jam time into uselessness because in the first two weeks new players were struggling to dodge slow-moving projectiles. XD
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
4 years ago#16
ChrisObama posted...
KillDozer123 posted...
ChrisObama posted...

But why didnt sony renew their contract? Because superbot sucks! Until they really balance this game it doesnt matter who is working on this game will still suck.

You are a troll, so your opinions don't count. No matter what anyone does, you'll just say it sucks. ;-)

Be original.
They see me Kahn'in'! They Hatin'!
4 years ago#17
Superbot doesn't have control of the game anymore so it's not their problem. If the game is still unbalanced it'll be the fault of SMS.
So he replies: "and how do I manage?"
I dodge the blast, and apologize for collateral damage.
4 years ago#18
KillDozer123 posted...
ChrisObama posted...
KillDozer123 posted...
ChrisObama posted...

You are a troll, so your opinions don't count. No matter what anyone does, you'll just say it sucks. ;-)

Be original.

But your a fanboy you will defend everything about this broken game so your opinions dont count :D, But I am right if I wasnt then this game would of be selling 2x more than it is now.
Ninjas claiming to be Jetplanes but they not, pay homage the founder in the house kid, a MILF hunter ask yo' mama, she can vouch.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. Superbot Fails to deliver in their final patch: No balancing likely from now on

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived