Dante

#1Lucarioaura22Posted 2/12/2013 2:10:53 PM
lol even Big Daddy has more sex appeal now. Seriously, it looks like he traveled back in time and replaced his younger self.
---
We do what we must.................
#2LightEcoSagePosted 2/12/2013 2:26:29 PM(edited)
Lucarioaura22 posted...
lol even Big Daddy has more sex appeal now. Seriously, it looks like he traveled back in time and replaced his younger self.

Dude I have noticed so many buffs. I think Sir Dan is OP now. His head is faster, his ground hammer is faster, his down square is also faster and his Level 2 is faster. Why did Jak get nothing special :(
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader
#3Niyel7Posted 2/12/2013 2:14:36 PM
Lucarioaura22 posted...

You're talking about guys and their sex appeals...but hey I don't judge.
#4Dsurions_WrathPosted 2/12/2013 2:16:05 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...

Dude I have noticed so many buffs. I think Sir Dan is OP now. His head is faster, his ground hammer is faster, his fire grants 5 AP likes Jak's Gyro Burster, his down square is also faster and his Level 2 is faster. I think he got a overbuff. You have to see it and use it to see what im talking about. Why did Jak get nothing special :(

Sir Dan got buffed, Jak got some minor buffs, Raiden lost another hit confirm..... I think I'm starting to like this patch already.
---
GT: Dsurion21
#5Trigger_MonkeyPosted 2/12/2013 2:16:24 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...

Dude I have noticed so many buffs. I think Sir Dan is OP now. His head is faster, his ground hammer is faster, his fire grants 5 AP likes Jak's Gyro Burster, his down square is also faster and his Level 2 is faster. I think he got a overbuff. You have to see it and use it to see what im talking about. Why did Jak get nothing special :(

Fire was always at 5.
---
Sid the Sloth for Playstation Allstars.
#6Lucarioaura22(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 2:16:59 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...

His head is faster

Oh baby ; )
Nah but seriously idk man. I guess we'll forever be stuck with a character that deserves a chance that will most likely not get one and why does everyone say his triangle moves got a buff? THEY DIDN'T BUFF ALL OF HIS TRIANGLE MOVES.
---
#7Trigger_MonkeyPosted 2/12/2013 2:18:45 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...

The only buff he got was the 2. The rest was the same. Trust me, i have a 999 Dan xD
---
Sid the Sloth for Playstation Allstars.
#8wwinterj25Posted 2/12/2013 2:19:05 PM
Doesn't matter about Jak to be honest as he get's more than enough AP gain from the spam that folk do online with his riffle. I don't see that changing.

Sweet Tooth could do with a buff and Kratos a nerf(Been saying this from the beta) but aside from that I've no issues with balance.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#9Lucarioaura22(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 2:19:38 PM
Niyel7 posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...

You're talking about guys and their sex appeals...but hey I don't judge.

EVERYBODY GAY!!!!!!!!!
---
#10LightEcoSagePosted 2/12/2013 2:21:40 PM
Trigger_Monkey posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...

Fire was always at 5.

Are you sure.. I thought it was 1 per hit?

Anyways the head did get faster, level 2 is faster, and his down square air and ground are faster...
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader