Dante

#11NDgamer1122Posted 2/12/2013 1:22:41 PM
Doesn't matter about Jak to be honest as he get's more than enough AP gain from the spam that folk do online with his riffle. I don't see that changing.

Yeah, so if the moves that people generally do not used get buffed, then all the better, then. The spammers can keep Blastering and Wave Concussing away, and the Jak players that give a damn can use his other moves and actually gain decent AP from them.
#12ImDyinSquirtlePosted 2/12/2013 1:24:04 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...
lol even Big Daddy has more sex appeal now. Seriously, it looks like he traveled back in time and replaced his younger self.

Dude I have noticed so many buffs. I think Sir Dan is OP now. His head is faster, his ground hammer is faster, his fire grants 5 AP likes Jak's Gyro Burster, his down square is also faster and his Level 2 is faster. I think he got a overbuff. You have to see it and use it to see what im talking about. Why did Jak get nothing special :(

Not one of those are buffs. Everything is the exact same, with the exception of the level 2.
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#13LightEcoSagePosted 2/12/2013 1:25:24 PM
wwinterj25 posted...
Doesn't matter about Jak to be honest as he get's more than enough AP gain from the spam that folk do online with his riffle. I don't see that changing.

Sweet Tooth could do with a buff and Kratos a nerf(Been saying this from the beta) but aside from that I've no issues with balance.

Im not going to bother with you... I can obviously see you trying to start conflict and troll me...
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader
#14ImDyinSquirtlePosted 2/12/2013 1:29:01 PM
Just tested Sir Dan's level 2 as well. Same exact speed as last time.

Nothing has changed
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#15TchROLLPosted 2/12/2013 1:37:42 PM
So~ was there unknown buffs in this update??
This update is huge 825mb (currently downloading)