Any buffs to Heihachi or Sweet Tooth?

#11torch00Posted 2/12/2013 8:05:44 PM
I wish they'd buff his level 3, make the stomp faster like Emmett's.
#12DreamsaberPosted 2/12/2013 8:14:42 PM
sinncross posted...
Dreamsaber posted...
How about you do your own dirty work, TC. I have to catch up on my soap operas.

maybe because i started work around the time the DLC actually hit the PSN and was asking if anyone could check before I got back home, which would be another 4 more hours from this post.
How about you wait til you get off work, go home, loosen your tie, have a lovely meal with your lovely family, maybe do some light reading or just relax in general, then do your own dirty work, TC.
---
You opened a debate, and I'll be damned if you're not going to finish it. ~smashbrother3
#13Doom_JPosted 2/12/2013 8:16:31 PM
sinncross posted...
Dreamsaber posted...

maybe because i started work around the time the DLC actually hit the PSN and was asking if anyone could check before I got back home, which would be another 4 more hours from this post.

No buffs, and drop sweet tooth fast. Emmett literally makes him useless, and im not talking about his lvl 3( which is good enough reason. His is godly and super fast compared to sweet tooth's, though i don't think it last as long, as if it needs too) He has a very similar double square combo like sweet's, but it gains 40 ap, can be comboed into and possibly out of, and I think it has harder knockback as well. Then there's the shotgun he has( It does seem to have a smaller area of effect than sweet tooth's, though). But guess what? While sweet tooth gets screwed with having weak molotoves with passive ap gain, emmett gets freakin sticky grenades with his shotty. Then there's the whole "sweet tooth gets shut down by zoners and campers" issue that will never be one for emmett, because he is a zoner/camper
#14Doom_JPosted 2/12/2013 8:21:05 PM
Dreamsaber posted...
sinncross posted...
Dreamsaber posted...

How about you wait til you get off work, go home, loosen your tie, have a lovely meal with your lovely family, maybe do some light reading or just relax in general, then do your own dirty work, TC.

How about the TC asked a question and wanted an answer, not some nonsensical sass from someone who can't answer a simple yes or no question?
#15sinncross(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 3:16:32 PM
Doom_J posted...

No buffs, and drop sweet tooth fast. Emmett literally makes him useless, and im not talking about his lvl 3( which is good enough reason. His is godly and super fast compared to sweet tooth's, though i don't think it last as long, as if it needs too) He has a very similar double square combo like sweet's, but it gains 40 ap, can be comboed into and possibly out of, and I think it has harder knockback as well. Then there's the shotgun he has( It does seem to have a smaller area of effect than sweet tooth's, though). But guess what? While sweet tooth gets screwed with having weak molotoves with passive ap gain, emmett gets freakin sticky grenades with his shotty. Then there's the whole "sweet tooth gets shut down by zoners and campers" issue that will never be one for emmett, because he is a zoner/camper

Thanks for the great reply! I appreciate it. the DLC did not appear on my store until I went to sleep so have not had a chance to compare ST to Emmett.

If what you are saying is right then it seems that ST has become even harder to use (and to an extent, even Heihachi).

So let me see:
-Emmett has a better lvl 3.
- Square combo gains more AP and better combo potential.
- ST better shotgun range.
- Sticky grenades for Emmett (like that one attack by Radec?)

hmmm... this really does make ST seem way less viable as he already is.

Will give Emmett a run today.

And again, thanks for the reply.
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Japan is so nice!