The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

I am disappointed with Emmett

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. I am disappointed with Emmett

User Info: blazin640

blazin640
3 years ago#1
His supers are great but his Moveset is just meh. I'll wait till people figure out ap burst combos for him but seriously I'm sad.
There goes my free time

User Info: InninXI

InninXI
3 years ago#2
Im finding emmet exciting. His HC makes people go wtf
PSN: YoninXI
Fat Princess and Emmett Main: "EASY Cake Please!"

User Info: NDgamer1122

NDgamer1122
3 years ago#3
He just seems so...sluggish. I really wish you could keep your guns forever. His normal AP gain is kinda crappy otherwise.

User Info: blazin640

blazin640
3 years ago#4
NDgamer1122 posted...
He just seems so...sluggish. I really wish you could keep your guns forever. His normal AP gain is kinda crappy otherwise.

Exactly what I was thinking. I like challenging characters but this is odd.
There goes my free time

User Info: NDgamer1122

NDgamer1122
3 years ago#5
Or at least up the amount of uses for each gun before they run out of ammo. I think it's 3 for the rocket launcher, and 5 for the shotgun. I think 5 for the rocket launcher and 15 for the shotgun would be good.

User Info: SpacePirateKhan

SpacePirateKhan
3 years ago#6
Shotgun felt like more than 5 to me, but I've never counted. I actually loved Emett. XD His Turret was everything I hoped for.
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"
~Captain Khan

User Info: ThaCMaster

ThaCMaster
3 years ago#7
He's a master of keepaway and camping and he does well in team games. His turret also serves as a shield and he has many tools. Not bad I think.
PSN ID BigDaddyCMasta
www.thacmaster.proboards50.com

User Info: LaKizzle23

LaKizzle23
3 years ago#8
ThaCMaster posted...
He's a master of keepaway and camping and he does well in team games. His turret also serves as a shield and he has many tools. Not bad I think.

This.

Up Close he's meh, but once he sets up his little base, he's hard as hell to approach. Not to mention he has a turret that can interrupt your opponents if they try to combo you...
PSN: Lakizzle23

User Info: An_Unkind_RGN

An_Unkind_RGN
3 years ago#9
Give him a chance. Emmett definitely requires some practice in order to do better with him. Plus his keep away game is remarkable if you combine a few long ranged attacks here and there.
You gotta believe! That's how you receive! But if you can't relieve, then she is not doing it right.
~Cave Johnson: Say Goodbye Caroline!~

User Info: Ramen_King

Ramen_King
3 years ago#10
Wait what is Emmets HC?
PSN: RamenKing24
PSASBR: Parappa (Main), Getting used to Fat Princess
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. I am disappointed with Emmett

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived