ok, here is emmett's seven hit confirms.

#1DB-RBPosted 2/12/2013 9:48:01 PM
(turret out) default gun triangle lvl 1 (turret must hit after triangle)

default gun triangle lvl 2

side throw (moment opponent touches the floor) lvl 2. by the time this happens, the opponent will just be able to stand, making it a hit confirm.

neutral gun up triangle (turret out and hits after) lvl 2

up circle gun, side triangle then lvl 1 from mid range only

down circle gun, up triangle (turret shoots after this) lvl 2 they wont be able to air dodge this.

*small stage only* up throw, move away from the nearest wall, lvl 2.

There are probably more hit confirms but yeah, here they are.

So to all you haterz on my yang, suck it.
---
The official Drake, Toro, and Sir Dan of the PSASBR boards.
#2blazin640Posted 2/12/2013 9:49:31 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3blazin640Posted 2/12/2013 9:49:43 PM
Wow the guy actually had balls to post this. Good for you.

Your wolf crying days are over.
---
There goes my free time
#4CrabhammarPosted 2/12/2013 9:53:55 PM
These aren't really HCs. Most are based on the turret stun (which is luck) or walls. A real HC is S1 -> Shotty Level 1.
---
PSN -> Bluechacho
#5PielordXPosted 2/12/2013 9:55:22 PM
Crabhammar posted...
These aren't really HCs. Most are based on the turret stun (which is luck) or walls. A real HC is S1 -> Shotty Level 1.

---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
Voted official Jak of PSASBR boards
#6DB-RB(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 9:55:52 PM
Crabhammar posted...

too bad since most of emmett relies on the turret. literally though, three of his circle moves do absolutely no damage or no have combo potential while his square moves are shorter range than radec.
---
#7MajesticFerretPosted 2/12/2013 10:01:21 PM
I was about the say, why so fancy and situational when doesn't his right square hit confirm into all 3 of his lv. 1's?
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get with it is rational thought, but with crazy the sky's the limit.
#8DB-RB(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 10:04:01 PM
look guys you are only proving my point that not only does he have hit confirms, but he has more than seven in general. hit confirms don't necessarily have to be combos into supers, they could also be unescapeable ways to do your supers.
---
#9DreamsaberPosted 2/12/2013 10:06:58 PM
Is the luck-based turret stun predictable? You can still see the stun happen, right? I'm just wondering if that one is dq'd because it isn't guaranteed every time or because the stun itself is unpredictable and might cause super whiffing.
---
You opened a debate, and I'll be damned if you're not going to finish it. ~smashbrother3
#10CrabhammarPosted 2/12/2013 10:08:20 PM
DB-RB posted...
look guys you are only proving my point that not only does he have hit confirms, but he has more than seven in general. hit confirms don't necessarily have to be combos into supers, they could also be unescapeable ways to do your supers.

Hit Confirm -> a hit that confirms a kill's accuracy

Not sure what isn't an unescapable hitconfirm.
---
PSN -> Bluechacho