ok, here is emmett's seven hit confirms.

#11kingtracePosted 2/12/2013 9:09:13 PM
DB-RB posted...
Crabhammar posted...
These aren't really HCs. Most are based on the turret stun (which is luck) or walls. A real HC is S1 -> Shotty Level 1.

too bad since most of emmett relies on the turret. literally though, three of his circle moves do absolutely no damage or no have combo potential while his square moves are shorter range than radec.

I think having situational hitconfirms is fine and dandy for him, but the turret shooting your foe during a combo or as you land super is really unlikely, thus I think that only reliable hit confirms should really count.
---
PSN: Kingtrace
I have no idea what character I will be, you have been warned.
#12PirateKing290Posted 2/12/2013 9:19:25 PM
These ARE hit confirms, just not Evil Cole/FP/Raiden HCs.

They're situational ones like most characters have. S1 is a true HC though right?
---
PSN: Weeeler
http://www.youtube.com/user/LPWeewer
#13DB-RB(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 9:26:48 PM
1v1 these are guaranteed hit confirms. just stand behind the turret. your opponent has no choice but to approach you, and the turret will damage them. even if not 1v1, just replicate a spammish sackboy. stand near a wall and unleash your turret and your ap generator. 95% of the time your opponent will want to attack you AND the machines as it will give them ap for destroying them. that is your opportunity. all these hit confirms mentioned have worked for me online already. not trying to sound cocky but, i am undeafeated with emmett in stock having a combined record of 57-9.
---
The official Drake, Toro, and Sir Dan of the PSASBR boards.
#14DB-RB(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 9:27:09 PM
PirateKing290 posted...

They're situational ones like most characters have. S1 is a true HC though right?

yes.
---
#15Doom_JPosted 2/12/2013 9:27:31 PM
PirateKing290 posted...

yup. the only one you really need, but its slow (so it's one of the most balance HC's in general, I'd say)
#16DB-RB(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 9:34:24 PM
ok i just confirmed, for whatever reason, the turret will ALWAYS hit after you use your default gun's triangle attack. not sure why. it's almost like the electric bees. anyway, this is another hit confirm obviously.
---
#17DreamsaberPosted 2/12/2013 9:38:21 PM
"The servers are the seven hit confirms... Supers are power, power confirmed by the hit. The controller is the one that unifies the combo."
---
You opened a debate, and I'll be damned if you're not going to finish it. ~smashbrother3
#18PirateKing290Posted 2/12/2013 9:40:48 PM
Doom_J posted...
PirateKing290 posted...

yup. the only one you really need, but its slow (so it's one of the most balance HC's in general, I'd say)

Totally agree, every easy HC move should be that slow.
---
PSN: Weeeler
http://www.youtube.com/user/LPWeewer