Kat doesnt seem overpowered

#11CHL305Posted 2/17/2013 6:43:55 AM
naruko243 posted...
Compared to Emmett with his combo breaking turret, spammable long range missiles, killer level 3 and hc into lv 1, he seems pretty damn good, I suppose I'm looking at a ffa perspective but seriously he doesn't seem outclassed by kat

I can see how FFA can be a challenge for kat but in 2v2 and 1v1 situations she can be better. She has more reliable hit confirms and is faster than Emmett. Everyone keeps mentioning Emmett's BC into lvl 1, it is not too reliable and is slow. Emmett is good and I've been beastibg with him in 2v2 but high level Kat's are still tough for me since Emmett can be sluggish.
---
Closet Nerd
#12DB-RBPosted 2/17/2013 6:46:20 AM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
im having difficulties getting her lvl1 to connect. the debris move isnt a hit confirm its just an interupt.

nope, you got to be right on front. and down triangle square is a hit confirm.
---
The official Drake, Toro, Emmett, and Sir Dan of the PSASBR boards.
#13Retroxgamer0Posted 2/17/2013 6:56:23 AM(edited)
DB-RB posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...
im having difficulties getting her lvl1 to connect. the debris move isnt a hit confirm its just an interupt.

nope, you got to be right on front. and down triangle square is a hit confirm.

lol thats 4 days ago, this topics old as dirt :P nowadays im hit confirming off of throw, debris by itself, combos, and sliding kicks. this topic was made on release day so its irrelevant. my kat is level 658 now, not 1 lol
#14wwinterj25Posted 2/17/2013 6:54:13 AM
naruko243 posted...
Use the shotgun

Good tip. I use the rockets most the time so will give that a try.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#15TchROLLPosted 2/19/2013 5:54:07 PM
Parrapa is a bit better then Kat mainly on his super 2, cuz that is hard to avoid, while kats super level 2 is easy dodge.