Raiden's Level 2

#1Ramen_KingPosted 2/12/2013 10:18:28 PM
Did his Level 2 get changed because in a private match with bots one was Raiden and his level 2 it wasn't a old hot it took multiple hits to kill one person. Is this just for private lobbies or is this for online also?
---
PSN: RamenKing24
PSASBR: Parappa, Fat Princess, and Emmett
#2Ramen_King(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 10:19:40 PM
Ramen_King posted...
Did his Level 2 get changed because in a private match with bots one was Raiden and his level 2 it wasn't a one hit it took multiple hits to kill one person. Is this just for private lobbies or is this for online also?

Fixed
---
#3Pink_a_DinkPosted 2/12/2013 10:20:34 PM
Ramen_King posted...
Did his Level 2 get changed because in a private match with bots one was Raiden and his level 2 it wasn't a old hot it took multiple hits to kill one person. Is this just for private lobbies or is this for online also?

I dunno what the hell you mean by "it wasn't a old hot" but the bot was probably using the right analogue stick to attack. With the right analogue stick you can slice people repetitively just like in Metal Gear Rising. You don't have to, they still die after one slice, but its fun.
---
Been a member of GameFAQs for 2 years now, and am barely now putting up a sig lol.
#4Ramen_King(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 10:22:16 PM
Pink_a_Dink posted...
Ramen_King posted...

I dunno what the hell you mean by "it wasn't a old hot" but the bot was probably using the right analogue stick to attack. With the right analogue stick you can slice people repetitively just like in Metal Gear Rising. You don't have to, they still die after one slice, but its fun.

Oh ok I didn't know about that but I meant "one hit" just auto-corrected.
---
#5DevourerofLovePosted 2/12/2013 10:36:28 PM
Wait, Blade Mode (R stick) slashes don't allow you to steal AP? Curse you, Wikia!

lol
---
You are a jailer of love. And so you devour people, piece and whole. Now consume me. You need to eat.