I got the free characters, now i only need the game... xD

#1streetfighter76Posted 2/13/2013 1:25:36 AM
And i'm not really sure if i still want it anymore...
I downloaded them 'cause my friend has the game and sometimes he comes home and we play it among other games AND because maybe he could lend it to me sometime but neither him or me like the game THAT much.

I know it will be good to have these characters around and who knows?... Maybe down the road this game could get a better, more polished and more entertaining gameplay style. (not very likely, but it's not impossible either)
AND if it stays with the same mediocre and repetitive style well... It's not that it sucks, so if i could have the chance to get it for cheap in a bargain bin or a PSN sale then lucky me, hehe!!

Did someone else here did the same?
#2wwinterj25Posted 2/13/2013 1:27:24 AM
You came here just to cry about the game?
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#3Retroxgamer0Posted 2/13/2013 1:29:05 AM
kats more popular in this game than she is in gravity rush lol
#4streetfighter76(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 10:27:42 AM
^^ That's one of the problems with this game, the cast needs more interesting characters and ones who can be easily recognizable for everybody.

But the real problem is this is no SSB Brawl and its repetitive gameplay style makes it a game that you will only care to play for a couple hours a month, quite the contrary when talking about Brawl where you could play daily for hours and still have a lot of fun every time.
#5AllmightyJebusPosted 2/14/2013 10:47:20 AM
streetfighter76 posted...

But the real problem is this is no SSB Brawl

I'm still waiting that people realize this and treat this game as another game that has no relation with the Super Smash Bros. saga.
---
Come on, slam! And welcome to the jam!
Pokemon Black FC: 2366 1933 3349
#6taoxadasaPosted 2/14/2013 10:49:28 AM
^^ That's one of the problems with this game, the cast needs more interesting characters and ones who can be easily recognizable for everybody.

But the real problem is this is no SSB Brawl and its repetitive gameplay style makes it a game that you will only care to play for a couple hours a month, quite the contrary when talking about Brawl where you could play daily for hours and still have a lot of fun every time.

Dude, I like to play for several hours everyday if I can, I won't be getting tired of this game anytime soon.
---
Jumping Flash!'s Robbit needs to be in Playstation All-Stars as DLC! Sign the petition for him here:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#7streetfighter76(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 12:16:14 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8DarkZamuraiPosted 2/19/2013 12:35:49 AM
I sold my Wii so I do miss Brawl; I too was expecting for this game to be a carbon copy of that one for us ps3 users... What a shame it didn't turn out to be this way. =(
#9Pink_a_DinkPosted 2/19/2013 1:10:31 AM(edited)
And i'm not really sure if i still want it anymore...
I downloaded them 'cause my friend has the game and sometimes he comes home and we play it among other games AND because maybe he could lend it to me sometime but neither him or me like the game THAT much.

I know it will be good to have these characters around and who knows?... Maybe down the road this game could get a better, more polished and more entertaining gameplay style. (not very likely, but it's not impossible either)
AND if it stays with the same mediocre and repetitive style well... It's not that it sucks, so if i could have the chance to get it for cheap in a bargain bin or a PSN sale then lucky me, hehe!!

Did someone else here did the same?

What's wrong with this games gameplay? .__. How is it mediocre and repetitive, especially if you're comparing it to SSB? SSB had a ton of characters who practically played the same (fox and falco and wolf. Ness and lucas. C. Falcon and Ganondorf). And the characters who weren't identical still had weak move sets. Only two buttons to attack with. One that was a special attack and one that was a generic punch every character had. Every character in this game has a unique move set. PLUS three different buttons to attack with. PLUS four different directional buttons to combine those attacks with giving you tons of combinations to experiment with to make combos and such. PLUS three different supers per character.

Your post baffles me. .___.

And no. I bought it at full price. And am happy with it no matter what people say.
---
Been a member of GameFAQs for 2 years now, and am barely now putting up a sig lol.