More all-stars we havent seen

#1Haku125Posted 2/13/2013 10:26:03 AM
http://thesilentchief.com/2013/02/13/superbot-entertainment-weve-got-all-stars-you-havent-seen-yet/

That gives me hope. Honestly i dont care who it is i'm just up for new fighters
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#2AndKevinBaconPosted 2/13/2013 10:35:13 AM
Which means characters from unannounced games.
#3Chzrm3Posted 2/13/2013 10:35:44 AM
AndKevinBacon posted...
Which means characters from unannounced games.

XDDD that's hilarious.
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#4bartz90Posted 2/13/2013 10:43:02 AM
So we get Superbot's "final work" maybe next month. I'm happy about that, but have we confirmed we will get more after that.
---
-
#5Chzrm3Posted 2/13/2013 10:45:45 AM
Actually yeah, I just read the exchange on FB and it's pretty promising.

Fan: Any more plans for DLC? Or should we jsut assume that your done?

Superbot: Our development and support on All-Stars is nearly wrapped, but due to lag time for localization and testing, etc., the last of our work won't see its release for several more weeks. From then on out, further support will be handled by Sony's Santa Monica Studio.

Fan: Should we expect more "All-Stars", or small things like minions,titles, etc.

If characters, can we expect them to be free again?

Superbot: We've got All-Stars you haven't seen yet. Further details coming in March

People who were bummed about Abe should get pumped! Honestly, I'm wondering if that post about LC wasn't kind of alluding to this now, but I know I shouldn't get my hopes up for LC. It'd be too good to be true... Q_Q
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#6Haku125(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 12:18:59 PM
Chzrm3 posted...
Actually yeah, I just read the exchange on FB and it's pretty promising.

Fan: Any more plans for DLC? Or should we jsut assume that your done?

Superbot: Our development and support on All-Stars is nearly wrapped, but due to lag time for localization and testing, etc., the last of our work won't see its release for several more weeks. From then on out, further support will be handled by Sony's Santa Monica Studio.

Fan: Should we expect more "All-Stars", or small things like minions,titles, etc.

If characters, can we expect them to be free again?

Superbot: We've got All-Stars you haven't seen yet. Further details coming in March

People who were bummed about Abe should get pumped! Honestly, I'm wondering if that post about LC wasn't kind of alluding to this now, but I know I shouldn't get my hopes up for LC. It'd be too good to be true... Q_Q

Who is LC? Lightning and Cloud?
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#7iori_iezziPosted 2/13/2013 12:21:23 PM
Abe, Lara Croft, Scorpion
#8G-ScythePosted 2/13/2013 12:38:52 PM
Sly Cooper
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011
#9Doom_JPosted 2/13/2013 12:43:30 PM
Sold. Confirmed 1st week buy
#10Doom_JPosted 2/13/2013 12:44:27 PM
Sold. Confirmed 1st week buy