Kat combo into lvl 1

#1CriticalFuryPosted 2/13/2013 10:07:59 AM
i'm not sure if its been posted but here it is. You need at least 1 debris to pull it off.

down triangle slide into triangle, (debris) O , Super lvl 1

Your opponent should still be in the air when you press circle then quickly do the super. It should be a 4 hit combo all together with a -120 last ap hit chain.
---
"They say I can't lose, I say you can't win."- Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
#2CrabhammarPosted 2/13/2013 10:10:10 AM
Very late, my friend.

Down grab, D3, 3, Lv1
---
PSN -> Bluechacho
#3urbanpwner2Posted 2/13/2013 10:11:58 AM
CriticalFury posted...
i'm not sure if its been posted but here it is. You need at least 1 debris to pull it off.

Your opponent should still be in the air when you press circle then quickly do the super. It should be a 4 hit combo all together with a -120 last ap hit chain.

Old
And u dnt need debris
---
PSN:corbin1xo
PSASBR MAIN:Spike,Drake,Heihachi,Cole(s) Kat and Emmett
#4CriticalFury(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 10:12:32 AM
dang i was pretty sure someone found it already. i was so busy yesterday i didnt have time to post it.
---
#5Retroxgamer0Posted 2/13/2013 10:16:31 AM
kat can also teabag...ON A WALL!
#6CriticalFury(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 10:16:37 AM
The combo that i put feels more easy to do than the others for some reason.
---
#7Chzrm3Posted 2/13/2013 10:17:05 AM
Yeah Kat's got some crazy things going on. If you hit with a slide kick you don't need debris, and if you're using debris you don't need a slide kick. Because of her down circle, she can pretty much begin a super-simple combo just about anywhere, end it with debris into level 1, and get a kill.

It makes her extremely dangerous. You're literally not safe anywhere against this character.

To be honest, though, this is how everyone in the game should play. Not saying "they all need to be OP, lololol!", but they should all have great mobility options and lots of ways to utilize their full kits. Look at Dante players, and all the awesome things they can do that they can't make use of because they need a grounded opponent.

Kat's down circle just circumvents that, so I feel that moreso than the counter, every melee character should've gotten a kind of move that grounds their opponent quickly and opens up their full repertoire.

Of course, it's possible I'm over-hyping the down circle. But I think it's awesome. : P
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#8Retroxgamer0Posted 2/13/2013 10:20:50 AM(edited)
do you know how many times ive done a simple grab with a microphone into super and nailed it with parappa? i mean its not surefire but its pretty close to it! i think kats playstyle isnt much off from that, so no i dont see it as any more overpowered than that.

and yes i know thats unsafe, but hey i didnt program this game or kat lol
#9PegetaPosted 2/13/2013 10:20:50 AM
urbanpwner2 posted...
CriticalFury posted...

Old
And u dnt need debris

really cause I can't pull that off without debris
#10Retroxgamer0Posted 2/13/2013 10:21:14 AM
Pegeta posted...
urbanpwner2 posted...
CriticalFury posted...

Old
And u dnt need debris

really cause I can't pull that off without debris

use square instead of triangle after the slide