Canon wise Parappa is the strongest

#1MalkyeaImbakPosted 2/13/2013 11:23:53 AM
Parappa is the strongest because he believes and when he believes he's always successful it says so in his bio.

I guess after Parappa would be Sir Dan then Kratos and Emmet
#2Retroxgamer0Posted 2/13/2013 11:25:34 AM
the strongest is dante because he cant die, hes not mortal.
#3SpacePirateKhanPosted 2/13/2013 11:27:30 AM
^What about characters like Kratos and Sackboy, who can "die" but respawn infinitely? (Kratos by climbing out of hell every single time, Sackboy by Spawn Points)
---
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"
~Captain Khan
#4MalkyeaImbak(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 11:30:37 AM
immortality doesn't make you the strongest..you can turn immortal and still get owned 24/7..you'll just keep coming back until the person seals you or something
#5Retroxgamer0Posted 2/13/2013 11:32:08 AM(edited)
dante isnt weak lol only in this game
#6PielordXPosted 2/13/2013 11:33:04 AM
Retroxgamer0 posted...

he's not stronger than Kratos
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
Voted official Jak of PSASBR boards
#7AndKevinBaconPosted 2/13/2013 11:34:34 AM
The fabric of reality itself is warped when PaRappa starts freestyling, as seen with Mooselini flying.
#8Chzrm3Posted 2/13/2013 11:36:33 AM
AndKevinBacon posted...
The fabric of reality itself is warped when PaRappa starts freestyling, as seen with Mooselini flying.

^

Literally can't defeat Parappa ever, in any scenario. Even Evil Cole would turn into a lump of helpless mush, and then he'd feel bad about what he'd done and apologize.
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#9esak1erPosted 2/13/2013 11:42:39 AM
Sackboy can die. He needs an infinite spawn point, which can be destroyed.
---
PSN-KASE1ER
Currently Playing,PSASBR (Radec) VF5-FS (Jeffrey) TTT2 (Paul & Miguel),
#10habbox77Posted 2/13/2013 11:50:28 AM
PielordX posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...

he's not stronger than Kratos

This has actually been debated in the past and Dante (at least his old DMC incarnation) is much stronger than Kratos, Dante can take being impaled by a blade that's almost as big as the Sword of Zeus like it were nothing, Kratos seemingly dies everytime he gets stabbed with whatever, sure Kratos would climb out of hell but a point made constantly is that Dante can go to hell and beat Kratos into submission every single time anyways.
---
IGN: Tenabrus
On rent: Stymph Bird, Iron Maiden; Feb 11 - Feb 17 -Tsuruya