how many more dlc characters do you expect?

#11Retroxgamer0Posted 2/13/2013 1:57:25 PM
two more. this game will die at a roster of 24.
#12wwinterj25Posted 2/13/2013 2:02:59 PM
MalkyeaImbak posted...
$5 per pack (if it was this) would seem fair imo but per character in my opinion its not. If sony release all dlc character free the first week then I probably wouldn't mind so much but they wouldn't make money like that probably

I agree on the price. Personally I'd say 6 more characters, maybe a couple of stages and some more alts. Anything more than that and they could make a sequel.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#13Chzrm3Posted 2/13/2013 2:42:51 PM
Superbot reinforced today that more are on the way in March, so I'm thinking 2 more.

Can't imagine it possibly being more than that, although it would mean that my initial prediction of us getting 24 characters would finally come true! XD Not in the way I'd imagined, and certainly not the characters I expected, but still... : >
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#14XDarkMethodPosted 2/13/2013 10:19:38 PM
peephole303 posted...
Well Santa Monica has more developer pull than Superbot had so will see what they can manage to license

Santa Monica has been around since the beggining & other devs knew this, they're not gonna change their minds just because Superbot left
#15SmplySabliciousPosted 2/13/2013 11:46:20 PM
Aside from the kat and emmett pack, id expect three more... The 2 that Superbot initially planned and then 1 from SSM .
---
3DS FC= 2621-2625-1904 Shades
PS3 & PSVita User I.D: SteLLaRShaDeS
#16Nightstryk3r619Posted 2/14/2013 12:05:56 AM
Well.... the character select suggests room for 12 more characters. Not saying that's going to happen.... but it's wishful thinking.
---
"They say the mind bends and twists to deal with the horrors of life. Mine bent so much it snapped in two" GE FC 5007-0391-0758 (Scaramanga/CUBONE*)
#17LightEcoSagePosted 2/14/2013 1:20:48 AM
Looking at the empty character spaces left 6-8 tops with the inclusion of Kat and Emt. With this type of game its going to get 6 characters or more. Its a fighting game. Its just common sense to fighting gamers especially.

As for Stages I see 5 more looking at the spaces left especially on the first page. The first page gives it away. The first page has 3 empty slots. Thats not there for nothing and the 2nd page has 2 left. In my theory we might be getting Polygon mans stage especially, to add variety to the 2nd page, because the 2nd page stages lack overall variety in training type stages. Plus its the real Final Destination of this game, so im pretty sure it will be added.
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader