What character(s) do you think are going to be announced in March?

#1kingtracePosted 2/13/2013 2:57:58 PM
http://thesilentchief.com/2013/02/13/superbot-entertainment-weve-got-all-stars-you-havent-seen-yet/

With SuperBot blatantly c*** teasing to new content (their last content before SSM takes over completely) it begs the question of who it will be. Imo the most likely options are:

A Disgaea rep
Teddie (Persona 4)
An Oddworld Rep

My list is entirely based on the characters that I know the companies who own them want to be added in. Personally, I really, really want Teddie. But what do you guys think? Who do you want, and who do you think you'll get?
---
PSN: Kingtrace
I have no idea what character I will be, you have been warned.
#2ArthurZero12Posted 2/13/2013 3:00:10 PM
there are new things to find in only arcade mode you have to intereact with them and it will show you the char model of the next dlc char.

serious post. go to pastastadium and they are talkinga bout it.
#3ArmoredElderPosted 2/13/2013 3:00:32 PM
I'm gonna go with my hunch and say an Assassin's Creed rep.
---
"There is nothing more dark than one's own soul..." Mr. Selacia, Metalocalypse
PSN: VonStoogiN Feel free to add me. I usually play PS All-Stars
#4kingtrace(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 3:02:56 PM
ArthurZero12 posted...
there are new things to find in only arcade mode you have to intereact with them and it will show you the char model of the next dlc char.

Either link me to whatever you're talking about or be more descriptive.
---
#5ArthurZero12Posted 2/13/2013 3:04:28 PM
kingtrace posted...
ArthurZero12 posted...

Either link me to whatever you're talking about or be more descriptive.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y172/hello14196/2013-02-13-015928.jpg

this is in alden you have to do something to interact with it. dreamscape has a star. dojo has a coin. You have to do it only in arcade with one char. Thas all i know. go to pasta league's website and ask aylas about it. he'll tell you
#6PegetaPosted 2/13/2013 3:05:07 PM
for some reason I feel a resistance rep and a dead space rep......and I say this knowing full well this game has way too many gun and sword guys.

what we need is a melee type character for the roster and a female at that.

Etna from Disgaea

Tifa from Final Fantasy 7

Lightning from ff13, just because she could be worked into a 3 stance character. using a system from her game making her a gunner/mage/swordsman.

Other then that too many possible gun reps, as much as I want Lara Croft at the same time we don't need her.
#7bartz90Posted 2/13/2013 3:08:55 PM
Give me Lightning and I don't care who the other character is. Maybe we'll get Rayman.

ArthurZero12 posted...
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y172/hello14196/2013-02-13-015928.jpg

this is in alden you have to do something to interact with it. dreamscape has a star. dojo has a coin. You have to do it only in arcade with one char. Thas all i know. go to pasta league's website and ask aylas about it. he'll tell you

Suddenly I'm reminded of the secret gate in Halo 2.
---
-
#8kingtrace(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 3:09:51 PM
Arthur, you need to figure out what the hell you're talking about, even Pasta seems to be confused on whether or not this is urban legend of zelda.

From the list of ladies, I'd be willing to be on Lightning. She was teased HEAVILY to be in the game prebeta, in the form of ads and 'subtle' hints. I wouldn't think Tifa would ever be picked over Cloud, but, hell, we got Raiden.
---
#9BigKahn_9Posted 2/13/2013 3:10:56 PM
None because the game is dead.
---
I will never die.-Tony Vito.
The most realistic gamer around.
#10kingtrace(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 3:13:36 PM
BigKahn_9 posted...
None because the game is dead.

I don't even believe you're really Kahn, that's how bad you are at trolling. The real Kahn wouldn't stoop to something so simple. XD

Anyway, http://thesilentchief.com/2013/02/13/superbot-entertainment-weve-got-all-stars-you-havent-seen-yet/ In a recent interview, SuperBot said SSM is letting them release their last content before they get the full on boot. So, yeah, get better, NotKahn.
---