What character(s) do you think are going to be announced in March?

#11ArthurZero12Posted 2/13/2013 2:14:42 PM
w/e then. they were talking about it. --_--
#12PegetaPosted 2/13/2013 2:16:02 PM
for the love of god no more project spammers
#13BigKahn_9Posted 2/13/2013 2:18:10 PM
kingtrace posted...
BigKahn_9 posted...
None because the game is dead.

I don't even believe you're really Kahn, that's how bad you are at trolling. The real Kahn wouldn't stoop to something so simple. XD

Anyway, http://thesilentchief.com/2013/02/13/superbot-entertainment-weve-got-all-stars-you-havent-seen-yet/ In a recent interview, SuperBot said SSM is letting them release their last content before they get the full on boot. So, yeah, get better, NotKahn.

I. Am. Kahn.

I just have nothing else to say. The game is done. It is a big flop. There is no hope for there to be anymore DLC for the game.

You want me to be a broken record? Good god people.

And that interview is just PR talk so it is nothing to look at.
---
I will never die.-Tony Vito.
The most realistic gamer around.
#14BkzUziPosted 2/13/2013 2:24:20 PM
Pegeta posted...
for some reason I feel a resistance rep and a dead space rep......and I say this knowing full well this game has way too many gun and sword guys.

what we need is a melee type character for the roster and a female at that.

Etna from Disgaea

Tifa from Final Fantasy 7

Lightning from ff13, just because she could be worked into a 3 stance character. using a system from her game making her a gunner/mage/swordsman.

Other then that too many possible gun reps, as much as I want Lara Croft at the same time we don't need her.

Disgaea sucks.
Cloud is more iconic than her lmao using a side character over a the main character just because it's a girl.
#15kingtrace(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 2:24:52 PM
BigKahn_9 posted...
kingtrace posted...
BigKahn_9 posted...
None because the game is dead.

I don't even believe you're really Kahn, that's how bad you are at trolling. The real Kahn wouldn't stoop to something so simple. XD

Anyway, http://thesilentchief.com/2013/02/13/superbot-entertainment-weve-got-all-stars-you-havent-seen-yet/ In a recent interview, SuperBot said SSM is letting them release their last content before they get the full on boot. So, yeah, get better, NotKahn.

I. Am. Kahn.

I just have nothing else to say. The game is done. It is a big flop. There is no hope for there to be anymore DLC for the game.

You want me to be a broken record? Good god people.

And that interview is just PR talk so it is nothing to look at.

https://twitter.com/SuperBotEnt Uh huh, and this too? Man, they are digging themselves one giant ass ditch for PR.
---
PSN: Kingtrace
I have no idea what character I will be, you have been warned.
#16kingtrace(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 2:26:17 PM
BkzUzi posted...
Pegeta posted...
for some reason I feel a resistance rep and a dead space rep......and I say this knowing full well this game has way too many gun and sword guys.

what we need is a melee type character for the roster and a female at that.

Etna from Disgaea

Tifa from Final Fantasy 7

Lightning from ff13, just because she could be worked into a 3 stance character. using a system from her game making her a gunner/mage/swordsman.

Other then that too many possible gun reps, as much as I want Lara Croft at the same time we don't need her.

Disgaea sucks.
Cloud is more iconic than her lmao using a side character over a the main character just because it's a girl.

Disagreed about Disgaea (I understand it's not for everyone), but yeah. If ff7 is getting a rep, it'll be cloud, or maybe even Sephy, but not Tifa.
---
#17Ray Ledgend 46Posted 2/13/2013 2:29:13 PM
If anything, I think another GoW rep might be likely. Probly Zeus or something. Other than that, maybe a Resistance rep or an Assassin's Creed rep.
---
Pokemon Info: 3482 5724 5911, Name John. This and all of my other Friend Codes are in my profile.
#18kingtrace(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 2:31:31 PM
Ray Ledgend 46 posted...
If anything, I think another GoW rep might be likely. Probly Zeus or something. Other than that, maybe a Resistance rep or an Assassin's Creed rep.

Ick. I'm not saying that a GoW rep is unlikely, but I'd really rather not have one. Besides, this DLC was apparently done or nearly done before SSM took over, so that doesn't increase the chances.
As for Assassin's Creed, probably not, all the third parties are advertising upcoming games and Assassin's Creed 3 came out not long ago.
Don't know anything at all about Resistance, so can't comment.
---
#19RainbowsaurusPosted 2/13/2013 2:33:44 PM
If they did use an AC rep, they could use the character from the PS Vita game, since the game itself is an exclusive. (I don't know what her name is, I've never even played an AC game before)
---
EMMETT GRAVES MASTER RACE
http://oi49.tinypic.com/21m7saq.jpg
#20kingtrace(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 2:35:44 PM
Rainbowsaurus posted...
If they did use an AC rep, they could use the character from the PS Vita game, since the game itself is an exclusive. (I don't know what her name is, I've never even played an AC game before)

That games lack of spotlight would make that really hard. I mean, we have Kat and Nariko and Dan and others that people have never heard of, but if you pick a character no one knows from a series everyone knows, you'll get people pissed.
---