Another hit confirm for Dante's lvl 2

#1LaKizzle23Posted 2/13/2013 11:19:32 PM
I haven't seen anyone mention this so I'm guessing this is new?

Anyways, his aerial down circle can combo into his lvl 2. You have to time the super so that it hits them right before they can recover.

The timing is strict but its definitely reliable.

So far it worked on Sackboy, Sly, Fat Princess, Spike, and Radec. I'm pretty sure its legit.

Now instead of ignoring his lvl 2, or just flat out missing it completely, I can effectively implement it into my playstyle.

awesome...
---
PSN: Lakizzle23
Mains: Dante (the best ever) , Good Cole (starting to suck with him...)
#2PirateKing290Posted 2/13/2013 11:22:42 PM
Did you do this on me? I dont recall. That air axe is like his best move huh? Always thought Dante and Spike had some crappy level 2s but this might change it for Dante
---
PSN: Weeeler
http://www.youtube.com/user/LPWeewer
#3LaKizzle23(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2013 11:29:53 PM
PirateKing290 posted...
Did you do this on me? I dont recall. That air axe is like his best move huh? Always thought Dante and Spike had some crappy level 2s but this might change it for Dante

Nope didn't do it on you. I just found out about it now right after the tourney lol. Now I can finally stop relying on his square combo to get a kill once I hit lvl 2!

The timing is a bit ridiculous though since the timing changes with distance.

And yeah, his air axe is pretty deadly. That plus his guns makes pressuring opponents pretty easy. No one really pays attention to how much ap Dante can get from just his guns alone.
---
#4Chronicle_ChaosPosted 2/14/2013 2:18:33 AM
I believe either Persona or ProjectSeoul have shown off a version where you can combo from aerial arbiter toss into lv1.

Generally speaking, most lv1 combos will work for lv2 as well but its good to spread the knowledge.
---
psn: no_password
youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ThereIsN0Password
#5KuroKizunaPosted 2/14/2013 4:42:12 AM
I've had a level 2 combo for Dante a LONG time ago, but I thought people were already aware of it. ._.

FFFFFFF-
---
PSN ID: XKizunaxGurenX
#6CrabhammarPosted 2/14/2013 5:31:21 AM
This is old :V
---
PSN -> Bluechacho
#7LaKizzle23(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 6:40:01 AM
Chronicle_Chaos posted...
I believe either Persona or ProjectSeoul have shown off a version where you can combo from aerial arbiter toss into lv1.

Generally speaking, most lv1 combos will work for lv2 as well but its good to spread the knowledge.

Yeah, just seen a video showcasing that combo into Dante's lvl 1 and lvl 2. The arbiter is pretty much useless as a hit confirm for his lvl 1 since you have to activate the lvl 1 as soon as you use down circle, before the move even hits. You can combo into an air arbiter through an empty cancel-esque maneuver but that starts off with Dante's neutral square combo anyway.

The air arbiter into the level 2 is actually reliable since you have time to see if the move actually connects. I've never seen any Dante pull off the level 2 version of the combo by using the aerial arbiter toss on its own so this is pretty new to me. No one really made an effort to spread this knowledge either. The main consensus on this board for hit confirms when it came to Dante was "empty cancel for everything."
---