Day 2 Kat combo video

#1dabuzPosted 2/13/2013 11:56:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyCHRhlbb78
---
Looking for a competitive hub for Playstation All Stars? Want tournaments and events with CASH PRIZES? Visit this site: http://allstararena.com/
psn: dabuz18
#2PielordXPosted 2/13/2013 11:59:23 PM
This is why I am happy I've never been unlucky enough to run into you.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
Voted official Jak of PSASBR boards
#3IcyFlamez96Posted 2/14/2013 12:04:48 AM
Wow...

I want to fight your Kat.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#4blaze19_0XPosted 2/14/2013 12:06:54 AM
So she has multiple 100% anti-air combos on aerial foes afterall. That yield between 135-155AP.

That's something no other character can do as reliably. Only Good Cole and Nariko come close.

Her divekick even causes a bounce on aerial opponents which was actually suggested on this board as a major way to counter air camping: have combos that can be started via bounce moves.

Kat just keeps getting better and better. At this rate she just might end up as the best character in the game.
#5IcyFlamez96Posted 2/14/2013 12:08:06 AM
blaze19_0X posted...
So she has multiple 100% anti-air combos on aerial foes afterall. That yield between 135-155AP.

That's something no other character can do as reliably. Only Good Cole and Nariko come close.

Her divekick even causes a bounce on aerial opponents which was actually suggested on this board as a major way to counter air camping: have combos that can be started via bounce moves.

Kat just keeps getting better and better. At this rate she just might end up as the best character in the game.

And this is only day 2...
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#6blaze19_0XPosted 2/14/2013 12:15:22 AM(edited)
IcyFlamez96 posted...
blaze19_0X posted...

And this is only day 2...

So far here all the things only she can do.

1. Do a 155AP walless burst combo off a grab even without debris as shown in this video.
2. An anti-air bounce move/combo starter. As well as multiple aerial only AP bursts.
3. 60+AP grab combo into super level 1.
4. A legitimate half-screen wavedash. As if her mobility wasn't already good enough. Dabuz didn't show it off here though.
5. A grab that grabs in both directions.

Just to name a few off the top of my head.
#7fuzzylittlbunnyPosted 2/14/2013 12:32:36 AM
Nice combos.

But blaze, I'm pretty sure Ratchet's grab can get people behind him too.
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!
#8EtroAnimePosted 2/14/2013 12:33:47 AM
fuzzylittlbunny posted...
Nice combos.

But blaze, I'm pretty sure Ratchet's grab can get people behind him too.

Yes in can but only if you try to roll behind him.
---
Now Playing - Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch & Dark Souls
PSN ID: Rammel29
#9blaze19_0XPosted 2/14/2013 12:38:35 AM(edited)
Oh and I just realized.

Thanks to her anti-air divekick bounce properties.......she can hit confirm into level 1....on an aerial opponent. At potantially any height..............correct me if I'm wrong Dabuz.

Example:

On jumping opponent:

a.d2-n1X3-d3-n1X3-n3-level 1
#10Rikudo-PeinPosted 2/14/2013 12:37:22 AM
That's awesome
---
PSN: theomm
"Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Kotan "