A very simple poll.

#31TerraponPosted 2/14/2013 12:25:31 PM
Assets:
Hard to hit, can swiftly get out of trouble, can go under most projectile supers,(can she go under radecs lv2?),HC's with grabs, 5+HC's, one of the best dodges in the game best grab, can change her combos to improvise for unseen errors.
Weaknesses: her most used move has a long cool down time if missed. he dodge makes he face the direction she dodged in,(surprisingly annoying)her grab has a relatively long cool down time, her combos are easily affected by platforms.
---
xENDERSgotGAMEx (PSN)
#32DireProphecyPosted 2/14/2013 1:07:35 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
Garfield64 posted...
BTW that wasn't even mentioned her crazy useful grav pull, and dive kick with bounce back. Or the fact she makes Jak look like a newb at air combat.

Her only weakness is so many bad people playing her makes her look less good.

kats grab isnt something i even see used very often, it cant be that great.

Retroxgamer0 posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
The only thing OP about Kat imo is the 360 degree grab.

i agree with this
#33BkzUziPosted 2/14/2013 2:24:07 PM
Her grab is broken.
#34Mosgus(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 9:19:46 AM
Bumping for more good discussion.
#35IcyFlamez96Posted 2/15/2013 9:25:13 AM
blaze19_0X posted...
Like Garfield said, nobody is even mentioning her BOUNCE divkick. Not just a regular divekick but the only character with a move that can quite literally hit confirm on aerial opponents into an 155AP burst or level1/2.

In other words, she easily has the best anti-air in he game. And that's not including all her other great anti-air options and options in general.

People that think she has major flaws or isn't that great are basing this off lol FFAs where 95% of players are garbage especially with a character that just came out.

In terms of 1 vs 1 at the highest level I can easily see Kat becoming the best character in the game if she isn't already.

All of this.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#36FAT____MANPosted 2/15/2013 9:28:48 AM
Okay fellas, i've had the game for a day and fought some good Kats online, chaining those combos nicely and giving me a proper ass whooping.

My only complaint is why the **** can't every other character flow through attacks like she can? It really isn't that fair when i can get a maximum of 4 hit combo and be amazingly vulnerable if i miss with Big Daddy, and she can pop off like 12 hits and be safe as hell.
#37DireProphecyPosted 2/15/2013 9:48:35 AM
BkzUzi posted...
Her grab is broken.

No.
#38DireProphecyPosted 2/15/2013 9:57:41 AM
Her grab hits on both sides of her, but it has twice as much cooldown as normal grabs. Not broken/overpowered.