#1NarrasandPosted 2/14/2013 8:23:15 AM
Post your own tier lists and others rate them
Here is a template if needed:
http://i.imgur.com/XYHECAW.png
Heres my personal one:
http://i.imgur.com/RhIIVdZ.png
Interested to see what lists show up :)
#2KyleHavokPosted 2/14/2013 8:28:07 AM
I call shenanigans on both. I don't feel Kratos is top tier. He's in the second best tier, no doubt, but having no hit confirms hurts him pretty badly. And Dan has absolutely been long removed from bottom tier. Absolutely not 'Excellent' tier, as you had listed in the first, but definitely not bottom tier.

My personal top tier consists of Raiden, Kat, Drake, FP, and probably E. Coli. I'm iffy on the last one.
---
PSN - KyleTheStyle
#3Narrasand(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 8:32:08 AM
KyleHavok posted...
I call shenanigans on both. I don't feel Kratos is top tier. He's in the second best tier, no doubt, but having no hit confirms hurts him pretty badly. And Dan has absolutely been long removed from bottom tier. Absolutely not 'Excellent' tier, as you had listed in the first, but definitely not bottom tier.

My personal top tier consists of Raiden, Kat, Drake, FP, and probably E. Coli. I'm iffy on the last one.

Ehhh the first one is a template so people can make their own....
But I personally feel that Kratos is up there because how quick he gains AP then Sir Dan is down there basically because he is the opposite and doesn't gain as quickly plus his first two Supers are not that great.
#4KindertotenwaldPosted 2/14/2013 8:33:54 AM
KyleHavok posted...

Kratos has hit confirms.
---
PSASBR: Big Daddy
PSN: Omnisignificance
#5EstheimasterPosted 2/14/2013 8:34:14 AM
Mine's based of FFA Ranked. I haven't been home since the DLC, so I cannot rate Kat and Emmet, but here's what I think of the others.

http://i.imgur.com/51lbcWi.jpg

As a former Jak main, I hate putting him there, but he just doesn't have the weapons to get the job done right and I rarely see one win.
---
Official Bulbasaur of the Pokemon X boards.
#6EstheimasterPosted 2/14/2013 8:35:19 AM
KyleHavok posted...

Who cares if he has no hit confirms? When he gets 3 Lv 1s in the time it takes Jak to get 1, you don't need to aim well to have good odds.
---
Official Bulbasaur of the Pokemon X boards.
#7KindertotenwaldPosted 2/14/2013 8:38:58 AM
Estheimaster posted...
KyleHavok posted...

Who cares if he has no hit confirms? When he gets 3 Lv 1s in the time it takes Jak to get 1, you don't need to aim well to have good odds.

But he does have hit confirms.
---
PSASBR: Big Daddy
PSN: Omnisignificance
#8Narrasand(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 8:40:41 AM
Estheimaster posted...
Mine's based of FFA Ranked. I haven't been home since the DLC, so I cannot rate Kat and Emmet, but here's what I think of the others.

http://i.imgur.com/51lbcWi.jpg

As a former Jak main, I hate putting him there, but he just doesn't have the weapons to get the job done right and I rarely see one win.

I think Jak would probably be up there in a 2vs2 tier list... When you have two Jaks spamming down O on a small stage... Ugh
#9ButaSamaPosted 2/14/2013 8:48:53 AM(edited)
I'll bite. Note that the characters are listed alphabetically not relatively inside of tiers. Also, this list is based on FFA Ranked only.

S: Nathan Drake, Raiden, Sly Cooper
A: Cole, Evil Cole, Fat Princess
B: Kratos, Ratchet, Sackboy, Toro
C: Big Daddy, Dante (w/EC), Nariko, Parappa
D: Col Radec, Dante (w/o EC), Sir Daniel, Spike, Sweet Tooth
E: Heihachi, Jak

I'm reserving judgment on Emmett and Kat until there's been more time to explore them.
#10boy_luckPosted 2/14/2013 8:48:57 AM
Wow, tc, your list is terrible. FP should be way up and so should Kat. Oh, also *your.
---
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers
Nathan Drake: Manly beauty embodied: http://i49.tinypic.com/2elgh07.png