Tier Lists

#21Narrasand(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 10:14:31 AM
DireProphecy posted...
Narrasand posted...
DireProphecy posted...
Narrasand posted...
DireProphecy posted...
That list is so awful... have you been playing the game for only a week TC?

I've been playing since it was released and am basing it entirely on what I have seen/Played I think at least 2/3 of the list is justified but you are entitled to you're opinion.

Actually if your list is based on FFA then it isn't a half-bad list, with only 1 or 2 misplaced characters. I assumed it was 2 v 2 because I never play FFA.

Its based on individual performance in FFA I would have ranked this completely different if it was 2VS2.

Drake is WAY too low and I think most people would agree. He is top tier in FFA. Sackboy, Parappa, and Fat Princess should all be higher than you gave them credit for. Dante should be one tier lower.

I can agree with all of those except for Sackboy he got nerfed terribly he just isn't as great as he used to be.
#22boy_luckPosted 2/14/2013 10:31:37 AM
That's right, how did I miss Drake? He should also be in the "broken" section. I think you're a bit biased with Sweeth Tooth cuz he is bottom tier for sure.
---
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers
Nathan Drake: Manly beauty embodied: http://i49.tinypic.com/2elgh07.png
#23Narrasand(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 10:48:10 AM
I'll post Retro's list for giggles
http://i.imgur.com/B8DIQAt.png
#24CrabhammarPosted 2/14/2013 10:52:58 AM
DireProphecy posted...

This. Raiden is OP? Seriously?
---
PSN -> Bluechacho
#25Narrasand(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 10:56:29 AM
Crabhammar posted...
DireProphecy posted...

His Parry, Hit Confirms, Ability to Combo with ease, And especially thatTriangle move in the air similar to Kat's Gravity Smash.....
#26CrabhammarPosted 2/14/2013 11:00:29 AM
Narrasand posted...
Crabhammar posted...
DireProphecy posted...

His Parry, Hit Confirms, Ability to Combo with ease, And especially thatTriangle move in the air similar to Kat's Gravity Smash.....

Dante has a Parry, Hit Confirms, Ability to Combo with ease. The triangle dash doesn't combo into anything except neutral Square; Kat's divekick comboes into a kill.
---
PSN -> Bluechacho
#27KyleHavokPosted 2/14/2013 11:11:08 AM
I can't believe I forgot Sly. In that case, remove E. Coli from my top tier list, and add Sly. I knew I was forgetting someone.

In regards to Kratos, he has excellent range and speed, and is safe on most attacks. He builds AP extremely fast, but I still feel his supers are what hurt him. His level 3 pales in comparison to most other level 3s. If the opposing player is at all competent with dodging, Kratos really has to really work for that kill.

And if Kraos has a HC, I've seriously never seen it. Is it situational?

Also, what is this about Dan not building AP quick enough? I thought it was unanimous that his AP gen is great, its just his supers that need a buff. Being a Dan main myself, I never run into issues where I'm struggling to hit that level 1. That's like two combos for me.
---
PSN - KyleTheStyle