The 3 things I think need to happen to make this game more popular and better.

#11NarrasandPosted 2/14/2013 10:27:24 AM
zferolie posted...
How did I know people were going to just say tldr. Sigh.

Look, I like this game, I really do. One can like a game yet still find ways to improve it.

I'm sorry my "essay" is 10 pages long, though actually it's only 3 and a half in word, but I needed to explain myself. Why would I just say:, "Game needs more characters, health bar, and marketing"? That doesn't explain anything!

If you really loved the game, you would read and see how it could be even better then it is, not call people names and crap.

But nobody called you names they were just commenting on how colossal that post really is... You don't have to make it a mere sentence but it shouldn't be this big either when you're basically saying what everyone has been saying for the past few months its not breaking news that you're detailing.
#12NarrasandPosted 2/14/2013 10:28:35 AM
Its a waste of time reading that thing because almost everyone has stated this before.
#13An_Unkind_RGNPosted 2/14/2013 10:29:41 AM
zferolie posted...
An_Unkind_RGN posted...
zferolie posted...
How did I know people were going to just say tldr. Sigh.

Look, I like this game, I really do. One can like a game yet still find ways to improve it.

I'm sorry my "essay" is 10 pages long, though actually it's only 3 and a half in word, but I needed to explain myself. Why would I just say:, "Game needs more characters, health bar, and marketing"? That doesn't explain anything!

If you really loved the game, you would read and see how it could be even better then it is, not call people names and crap.

I don't love this game. I just like it.

Like, love, does it matter? don't you want to see it do better then it has, and not just fade away?

If it does fade away I wouldn't be much concerned about it at all.
---
You gotta believe! That's how you receive! But if you can't relieve, then she is not doing it right.
~Cave Johnson: Say Goodbye Caroline!~
#14zferolie(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 10:31:58 AM
Narrasand posted...
Its a waste of time reading that thing because almost everyone has stated this before.

It has been stated to include a health bar? I must have missed that, since I didn't see it on some other forums I have been cruising around on.

And I was mainly talking about the first responder, "clueless people like you".
---
Why did the dinosaurs die? Because you touch yourself at night
PSN: zferolie
#15NarrasandPosted 2/14/2013 10:35:35 AM
zferolie posted...
Narrasand posted...

It has been stated to include a health bar? I must have missed that, since I didn't see it on some other forums I have been cruising around on.

People have suggested this and something similar to Smash which I think is stupid because most of the darn stages are enclosed and its easy as hell to get someone off screen when they aren't enclosed.
#16AllmightyJebusPosted 2/14/2013 10:38:09 AM
1.- This game's mechanics won't work with a health bar. If you wanted to implement a system like that, you would need a lot of time to test and balance it, and seeing that Superboy's out of the way, I don't think this would be viable.

2.- People really need to know that SPYRO AND CRASH ARE NO LONGER OBTAINABLE FOR SONY; at least doesn't look financially viable to get those two guys for an irrational amount of cash just to put' em in a game that didn't even sell well.

And then you want this other characters:

zferolie posted...
Kite(.Hack)
Chimera(Resistance)
Scarlett blake(Dead Nation)
Neptune(Hyper Dimentional Neptunia)
Finn(Sorcery)
Meruru (Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland)

...Just what the hell, dude?

3.- Agree. Marketing was nonexistant. Maybe if they put more ads and show the game every now and then and not trying to deny IT EXIST, then maybe they may get some more revenues.
---
Come on, slam! And welcome to the jam!
Pokemon Black FC: 2366 1933 3349
#17zferolie(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 10:52:10 AM
Narrasand posted...
zferolie posted...
Narrasand posted...

People have suggested this and something similar to Smash which I think is stupid because most of the darn stages are enclosed and its easy as hell to get someone off screen when they aren't enclosed.

I wasn't saying use smashes system. That would be stupid, and not work. I was saying use a health system like what is in most other fighting games. If you want a smash equivalent, the stamina mode from that, but better

AllmightyJebus posted...
1.- This game's mechanics won't work with a health bar. If you wanted to implement a system like that, you would need a lot of time to test and balance it, and seeing that Superboy's out of the way, I don't think this would be viable.

2.- People really need to know that SPYRO AND CRASH ARE NO LONGER OBTAINABLE FOR SONY; at least doesn't look financially viable to get those two guys for an irrational amount of cash just to put' em in a game that didn't even sell well.

And then you want this other characters:

zferolie posted...
Kite(.Hack)
Chimera(Resistance)
Scarlett blake(Dead Nation)
Neptune(Hyper Dimentional Neptunia)
Finn(Sorcery)
Meruru (Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland)

...Just what the hell, dude?

3.- Agree. Marketing was nonexistant. Maybe if they put more ads and show the game every now and then and not trying to deny IT EXIST, then maybe they may get some more revenues.

1. Well, I know there would be a bunch of coding needed to happen, and I would see this update to be part of the PS4 edition I mentioned most likely. I agree that with Superbot gone, it would be even harder to do(I still think it was stupid to just let them go so quickly. didn't even give them a chance...)

2. Sometimes, if a company wants to make money, they need to spend it. I think sony was being a little to stingey on their wallets, though I have no proof. I'm sure the licensing for a character can't be more then a couple hundred thousand. Sell that character at 5 bucks, and you only need 20,000 people to buy it to make it up.

I will admit, I don't know how much it costs to licences a character for a game like this. I could be completely wrong.

As for my character choices, I was picking character to appeal to the japanese as well. They are not buying the game since no character interests them. Give them characters they want.
---
Why did the dinosaurs die? Because you touch yourself at night
PSN: zferolie
#18ChrisObamaPosted 2/14/2013 10:55:13 AM
This game will never become as big and better than smash
---
Ninjas claiming to be Jetplanes but they not, pay homage the founder in the house kid, a MILF hunter ask yo' mama, she can vouch.