Told you guys kat would be op

#1PhantomEmperorPosted 2/14/2013 9:13:24 AM
When we saw that first gameplay i remember seeing that huge meter gain and low costing supers then made a topic for everyone to say no they will tweak it. Well look where we are guys shes getting ap bursts easily and easier than raiden looks like my fears came true. No seriously who ever does balancing for this needs to get fired asap you guys think they will do anything about kat? She needs a sackboy ap nerf -_-
---
PSN:PhantomEmperor
PSASBR:Sir dan,dante,radec UNIB:Seth,Gordeau BBCP:Hakumen,hazama,jin UMVC3:Jill,vjoe,storm SSF4ae:Vega,Yang SSBB:Fox,Marth MK9:Ermac KOF:K`
#2An_Unkind_RGNPosted 2/14/2013 9:16:47 AM
nice username
---
You gotta believe! That's how you receive! But if you can't relieve, then she is not doing it right.
~Cave Johnson: Say Goodbye Caroline!~
#3Charizard18Posted 2/14/2013 9:20:29 AM
k
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#4DireProphecyPosted 2/14/2013 9:22:12 AM
IF she needed a nerf, an AP nerf wouldn't be the way to go.
#5NarrasandPosted 2/14/2013 9:23:09 AM
Its not too hard to punish her attacks.... I honestly don't see the complaining about her grab either it is 360 but it doesn't have huge colossal range it shouldn't be a problem.
#6act_rightPosted 2/14/2013 9:36:20 AM
And what exactly makes her op? She has horrible startup and recovery on most of her moves and the only thing fast about her is her movement, her supers are mediocre when it comes to usefulness. The only thing that stands out is her gravity pull.

Now Emmet on the other hand..
---
"Yo dawg, I heard you like DLC"
#7NarrasandPosted 2/14/2013 9:38:39 AM
act_right posted...
And what exactly makes her op? She has horrible startup and recovery on most of her moves and the only thing fast about her is her movement, her supers are mediocre when it comes to usefulness. The only thing that stands out is her gravity pull.

She has her downfalls but I think saying that Emmett is better is going a bit far.
#8tacomangsxPosted 2/14/2013 9:42:18 AM
Emmet is fine, don't even go there. He has near to 0 combos. His AP gain is high, but his supers really aren't that great. His level 2 is super easy to dodge and his level 3 really isn't that great either.

Kat's gravity pull is annoying as hell. Once she lands a hit, you know she's gaining at least half a meter. Albeit her supers suck as a whole (Level 1 is terrible, level 2 is brain dead easy to dodge and level 3 isnt difficult to run away from either). So I guess it's fair, though incredibly annoying. Half the time I honestly just want to quit because her combos are endless.

In free-for-all she's on the lower side of being a threat. She's punishable and her gravity pull doesn't work on more than one person. At least nowhere near as efficient in a 1vs1 scenario.
---
PSN: lnterwebs
"This battlefield will do.." - Radec
#9ZanooooPosted 2/14/2013 9:44:03 AM
act_right posted...

emmett feels like poop compared to kat.

Also I really can't see how emmet is suppose to keep people out, his turret is eh, and if you just rush him down he can't get to his gun pods or use them.
---
Gamertag: WhereIsMegaman
PSN: WhereIsProtoman
#10vital_tundraPosted 2/14/2013 9:44:48 AM
act_right posted...

I agree, her gravity pull is what makes her all the more useful and helps out with her start up in her attacks. Even then her ground gravity pull is super punishable.
---
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.