Told you guys kat would be op

#11NarrasandPosted 2/14/2013 10:57:54 AM
The only thing i'll give Emmett is that his Turret is good at interrupting combos.
#12PhantomEmperor(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 11:23:15 AM
There are many reasons as to why she op -_-
---
PSN:PhantomEmperor
PSASBR:Sir dan,dante,radec UNIB:Seth,Gordeau BBCP:Hakumen,hazama,jin UMVC3:Jill,vjoe,storm SSF4ae:Vega,Yang SSBB:Fox,Marth MK9:Ermac KOF:K`
#13urbanpwner2Posted 2/14/2013 11:33:21 AM
She really aint op. She is sorta risky since she is unsafe. But her reward is a quick meter.

Mediocre supers, saw that they were in the trailer and i was right.

Has the best mobility,no doubt bout that,however that and combos is all she has. Block and punish. Simple as that.

Not OP
---
PSN:corbin1xo
PSASBR MAIN:Spike,Drake,Heihachi,Cole(s) Kat and Emmett
#14Doom_JPosted 2/14/2013 11:49:09 AM
urbanpwner2 posted...
She really aint op. She is sorta risky since she is unsafe. But her reward is a quick meter.

Has the best mobility,no doubt bout that,however that and combos is all she has. Block and punish. Simple as that.

Not OP

Agreed. Let's let some tourney results do the talking before we all just make baseless claims about characters being OP.
#15act_rightPosted 2/14/2013 11:54:35 AM
In FFA Emmet is racking up way more kills than Kat, just saying.
---
"Yo dawg, I heard you like DLC"
#16BackwardCapPosted 2/14/2013 11:58:47 AM
urbanpwner2 posted...

Not OP

*Says block and punish*

*Gets Grabbed*
---
You can't even touch me!
#17lucapitPosted 2/14/2013 12:02:37 PM
You suck eggs
---
"A penny saved is a penny earned".. (brawl code:0302 4058 6830).....( pokemon black:4555 9527 2461)... Pokemon platinum (1893 8653 6911)
#18blaze19_0XPosted 2/14/2013 12:07:38 PM
urbanpwner2 posted...

Not OP

Another poster that has no idea what they are talking about.

Yeah, blocking against the character who has the best grab in the game (leads into 155AP burst or 75AP+level1) is such a great idea.

Seriously, why are only clueless people saying Kat is is not that great? I'd like to hear a legitimate argument for once.
#19Doom_JPosted 2/14/2013 12:31:09 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
urbanpwner2 posted...

Not OP

Yeah, blocking against the character who has the best grab in the game (leads into 155AP burst or 75AP+level1) is such a great idea.

Seriously, why are only clueless people saying Kat is is not that great? I'd like to hear a legitimate argument for once.

How is that relevant when she can't immediately grab after a a block string? you can still quick jump +air dodge, since im pretty sure trying to roll away will get you hit anyway if she has her debri out. Yea it does limit your options severly though, and has to many answers for an oponent.

Still, I'll wait for the tourney results. The whole Nariko thing pretty much made me realize first glance balance= unsubstantiated claims
#20blaze19_0XPosted 2/14/2013 12:39:32 PM
Doom_J posted...
blaze19_0X posted...
urbanpwner2 posted...

Not OP

How is that relevant when she can't immediately grab after a a block string? you can still quick jump +air dodge, since im pretty sure trying to roll away will get you hit anyway if she has her debri out. Yea it does limit your options severly though, and has to many answers for an oponent.

Still, I'll wait for the tourney results. The whole Nariko thing pretty much made me realize first glance balance= unsubstantiated claims

Yes and then they read your jump air dodge and you eat a divekick for it. The same divekick that leads into either a 155AP combo or 95AP combo+level 1 super.