How I would inplement a Health Bar:

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. How I would inplement a Health Bar:
3 years ago#1
When you give away a certain amount of AP (like maybe 500 or so, idk), you respawn stunned as if you fell in water during a Level 3. You don't lose lives/give points to the opponent or anything, though; you are simply open to getting supered. This would let people like Jak or Spike focus on draining the opponent's HP for the kill. You also lose a bar of AP's worth.

Thoughts?
PSN -> Bluechacho
3 years ago#2
lol nope
3 years ago#3
Retroxgamer0 posted...
lol nope

well said
PSN -> Bluechacho
3 years ago#4
The AP bar should have NOTHING to do with a Stamina mode.... Thats all I will say.
3 years ago#5
Narrasand posted...
The AP bar should have NOTHING to do with a Stamina mode.... Thats all I will say.

Why not?
PSN -> Bluechacho
3 years ago#6
This is actually a really good idea. You have a health mode so many people want without actually getting rid of the super system.
3 years ago#7
Crabhammar posted...
Narrasand posted...

Why not?

Because its a Stamina mode it shouldn't be about Supering your opponent it should be about striking them until they run out of their set amount of HP.
3 years ago#8
Oh and people that think this would be too complicated:

SF4 has 3 different meters: Your health meter, your Super meter and your Ultra meter.
3 years ago#9
It should be a test of skill not a test of getting your LV 1 then proceeding to Hit Confirm or getting lucky with it...
3 years ago#10
As I said in my topic, I think you should have a health AND super meter, like many other fighting games. Super still instakills, but you also can kill with your other skills.
Why did the dinosaurs die? Because you touch yourself at night
PSN: zferolie
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. How I would inplement a Health Bar:

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived