Shouldn't Raiden have the ability to slide along the ground like Kat?

#1yamas11Posted 2/14/2013 11:56:47 AM
I played the MGR demo for the first time and I noticed that Raiden was able to slide really fast and slashing while doing so. Why doesn't he have a move like this in this game?
---
This is my sig
#2Sora65Posted 2/14/2013 11:59:21 AM
Because that would make ACTUALLY unstoppable, every move he has in this game is in MGR, he's so good of a character now, adding another move like that would have been overkill.

I hate playing against Raiden, it takes me a minute to figure out his strategy before I can(as Jak) start to put a beating on him.
---
You're Forgetin' one very important thing Mate; I'm Captain Jack Sparrow. Savvy?
#3Geohound_RyudoPosted 2/14/2013 1:42:36 PM
Probably missing for the same reason Dante is missing half his game's stuff. Superbot made him on limited info.
---
The answer to your question: 42
#4Dsurions_WrathPosted 2/14/2013 2:35:03 PM
Geohound_Ryudo posted...
Probably missing for the same reason Dante is missing half his game's stuff. Superbot made him on limited info.

And as unbelievable as it is, Konami gave them less info about Raiden than Capcom did about Dante.
---
GT: Dsurion21
#5J_Dawg_Posted 2/14/2013 3:21:33 PM

This. I believe Dante had the grappling thingy in the very first gameplay video of DmC. Really strange it's not in All-Stars.
---
Sly should be made trash tier cause raccoons like to rummage through trash. - jump__0
PSN: Mooglebane | PSASBR: Jak, Ratchet, Kat
#6EurashalPosted 2/14/2013 3:44:24 PM
J_Dawg_ posted...

This. I believe Dante had the grappling thingy in the very first gameplay video of DmC. Really strange it's not in All-Stars.

That is true. Heck the very first video of DmC had the demon/angel pull. Maybe they felt that it would be too powerful. Nah, that can't be it.
---
Expect sales to go up in Japan if the Marvel vs Capcom 3 trailer has Jill caught in [Shuma-Gorath's] Chaos Dimension. - DrunkenPilot72
#7TerraponPosted 2/14/2013 3:57:27 PM
We want to start a topic on what the characters don't have from there games??? But should be put in here..
---
xENDERSgotGAMEx (PSN)