sly cooper spam

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: RBBryan7721

RBBryan7721
3 years ago#1
Are people still spamming decoy and electric roll on sly? Like do people think that's the only way to play him?

User Info: SalemFox

SalemFox
3 years ago#2
Pfft no, well atleast im not. if it makes you feel any better, these days im trying to mimic the A.I that Sly has on max level xD
PSASBR Mains: Corvo, The Scout, Pong
PSN:SalemFox

User Info: RBBryan7721

RBBryan7721
3 years ago#3
Sweet, Im glad that at least some people are not playing sly to just spam. I would love 2 1v1 u dude, cuz that's how I learned to play sly by playing against the A.I

User Info: LightEcoSage

LightEcoSage
3 years ago#4
Yes its so sad. Ive faced a Sly who literally used the Electric thing 98% of he match. It was quite sad...
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader

User Info: SalemFox

SalemFox
3 years ago#5
heh well if you want you can add me xD
PSASBR Mains: Corvo, The Scout, Pong
PSN:SalemFox

User Info: bartz90

bartz90
3 years ago#6
Yes, I faced a few yesterday that did nothing but electric roll, level 1. Anybody have an effective way of shutting that down?
-

User Info: DB-RB

DB-RB
3 years ago#7
lol you guys probably all lost to my sly spam today... i was must trolling around because o'm bored. i am probably the one responsible for diminishing the emmetts and kats out there because both are weak to sly and now that i go online i hardly see them.
The official Drake, Toro, Emmett, and Sir Dan of the PSASBR boards.

User Info: DB-RB

DB-RB
3 years ago#8
DB-RB posted...
lol you guys probably all lost to my sly spam today... i was just trolling around because i'm bored. i am probably the one responsible for diminishing the emmetts and kats out there because both are weak to sly and now that i go online i hardly see them.

fixed.
The official Drake, Toro, Emmett, and Sir Dan of the PSASBR boards.

User Info: yohvsnaruto

yohvsnaruto
3 years ago#9
DB-RB posted...
DB-RB posted...
lol you guys probably all lost to my sly spam today... i was just trolling around because i'm bored. i am probably the one responsible for diminishing the emmetts and kats out there because both are weak to sly and now that i go online i hardly see them.

fixed.

You sir are a hero for doing that.
ssbb code :2364-4568-8421
jus code :4641 2665 6784

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived