They should really add an AP limit mode.

#1IcyFlamez96Posted 2/14/2013 10:05:49 PM
Whoever reaches "X" amount of AP first wins.

I like the super system but I'd like it just for some more variety. I'd like it better for 1v1s personally although I still do like how it is now even though I think it's unbalanced. The AP limit mode would probably be more balanced for 1v1 at least.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#2holysquidPosted 2/14/2013 10:07:41 PM
Kratos would win every match he's in.
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#3PirateKing290Posted 2/14/2013 10:08:16 PM
That would be pretty sick. It'd be more about who can land the better combos and space best as opposed to just trying to land HCs
---
PSN: Weeeler
http://www.youtube.com/user/LPWeewer
#4IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 10:10:20 PM
holysquid posted...
Kratos would win every match he's in.

His AP gain needs balancing out anyway, but for the most part I think everyones' AP gain is balanced with their movesets and all.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
#5Black_KomaPosted 2/14/2013 10:29:44 PM
Let the Grab fest begin!

Ratchet, Kat, Parappa, Sly all stars battle royale
#6BluBlue4Posted 2/14/2013 10:59:02 PM
Some characters have easier meter gaining and weaker supers to make up for it. This kind of mode likely wouldn't work too well.

If it was thrown in as just a fun thing then sure.
---
For what's it worth, your warning saved me from losing 5 seconds. You're sacrifice will not have been in vain...! - Raycon
#7IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 11:02:50 PM
BluBlue4 posted...
Some characters have easier meter gaining and weaker supers to make up for it. This kind of mode likely wouldn't work too well.

If it was thrown in as just a fun thing then sure.

If they tweaked the AP gain a little for this mode then I don't see how it wouldn't work. It'd definitely make 1v1 more balanced.
---
#8ApolloJusticeAAPosted 2/14/2013 11:09:15 PM
so we would fight to gain the most AP for nothing? i would rather they just add a health gauge mode where supers dont kill but take major health than fighting for meter to do nothing
---
Alt to Millamac: The Official Apollo Justice of all boards
Post your reliable anti-kratos strategy: Quit the match.-J_Dawg_
#9IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 2/14/2013 11:13:03 PM
ApolloJusticeAA posted...
so we would fight to gain the most AP for nothing? i would rather they just add a health gauge mode where supers dont kill but take major health than fighting for meter to do nothing

Most people agree that a health mode would be terrible for a 4 player FFA. An AP limit mode would force people to get involved in the action, unless you're talking about 1v1 then its the same thing.
---
#10co1onelPosted 2/14/2013 11:16:09 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]