How do people learn combos so fast?

#21wwinterj25(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 1:44:03 PM
Kat is garbage though. T_T
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#22CrabhammarPosted 2/15/2013 1:46:54 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
Oh yeah, to answer your question. I don't even play fighting games and I find 90% of these combos easy to learn. Kat's combos are so easy, it only took me a couple tries to master some lol.

this
---
PSN -> Bluechacho
#23DemonSlayer92Posted 2/15/2013 1:50:40 PM
bobdaslaya posted...
Street Fighter has 1 frame links, a simple 4 hit combo can be difficult and easily dropped because of it.

---
I am the Official STEELIX of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
and Married to Delia Ketchum
#24PielordXPosted 2/15/2013 1:52:41 PM
Kat combos are insanely easy to learn, especially if you used a rush-down character before.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
Voted official Jak of PSASBR boards
#25wwinterj25(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 1:53:55 PM
wwinterj25 posted...
Kat is garbage though. T_T

---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#26TheMickeyPosted 2/15/2013 2:38:37 PM
Well Kat's combos are just very easy to learn because they have a very natural feel to them. Each link in the chain feels like the logical next thing to do and makes it quick to figure out and then it's just about timing.

But in general people learn the combos quick usually because they just come onto sites like this and find the YouTube links where people show them, they practice a few times in game and they're all done. It's not really so strange considering how much easier combos are to pull off in party brawlers compared to the more memorization heavy combos of pure fighters like the old 10-hit Tekken combos or old school Killer Instinct combos etc
---
PSN ID: Saffahh
PSASBR: main E.Cole, alt Sly. Currently learning Nariko, Twing-Twang baby!
#27IcyFlamez96Posted 2/15/2013 2:46:31 PM
BluBlue4 posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
SoulBlayZ posted...
they usually lack lives.

fyi the normally have post like, "i was playing this game with my girl and..." thats how ya know XD

I find it funny that people on the internet think that's impossible. Most of my friends seem to be on and off with GFs, and while most of them aren't actually gamers, they certainly can get them to play games.

Dude, this is the internet. Every guy poster is basically forever alone. Women are usually nonexistant, or a guy. Actual women don't like videogames. And everyone is out to impress each other.

Being decent at a video game (or at least reading the instructions) means that you're a sad little no-lifer.

Learn the rules.

): but
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#28AndKevinBaconPosted 2/15/2013 2:48:13 PM
wwinterj25 posted...
Kat hasn't been out long and already folk are comboing like crazy. How do folk learn so fast? I've yet to see emmett combos but still. I've always been curious.

Stop wasting your time being jealous of LES and get better at the game.
#29Persona-Z-Posted 2/15/2013 2:48:57 PM
I like this thread. A lot of kinky talk in here. :o
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/personaworld
#30lucapitPosted 2/15/2013 2:54:50 PM
To learn combos for a new character that came out a few days ago so fast is to play the game for hours..or days..that will also mean the person has no life. Or just good in playing games..either way it still sad..in my opinion.
---
"A penny saved is a penny earned".. (brawl code:0302 4058 6830).....( pokemon black:4555 9527 2461)... Pokemon platinum (1893 8653 6911)