2 things that sucks!

#1Wesker700Posted 2/15/2013 6:23:01 AM
1- The belt system - Damn! I was on Purple 78 and in 3 battles I dropped to 44! All that because I faced some sick (by sick I mean "having mental problems") bastards that were on Green 95 or so...
Losing so many in just one battle is extremely annoying!!

3- Nate's lvl 3 - There are 2 types of lvl 3:

a-) The character becomes an invulnerable one-hit killing machine for some time
b-) An animation is played and all opponents are KO'd once.

Drake's is the 1st type. Problem is that it's the only lvl 3 that, besides the "invulnerable one-hit killing machine" also turn EVERY opponent in a wortless piece of crap that can do nothing but jump! And on top of that his shots reach full screen!

Extra comment: I would like to see someone playing as Nate WITHOUT the damn oil drum...

Does anyone agree with these comments?
#2DavidgraymanPosted 2/15/2013 6:39:26 AM
Wesker700 posted...
1- The belt system - Damn! I was on Purple 78 and in 3 battles I dropped to 44! All that because I faced some sick (by sick I mean "having mental problems") bastards that were on Green 95 or so...

Drake's is the 1st type. Problem is that it's the only lvl 3 that, besides the "invulnerable one-hit killing machine" also turn EVERY opponent in a wortless piece of crap that can do nothing but jump! And on top of that his shots reach full screen!

Extra comment: I would like to see someone playing as Nate WITHOUT the damn oil drum...

Actually drakes level 3 misses quite a bit at long range, a well timed jump does the job... Plus it is a level 3 so of course it going to be good lol. And as much as I hate the barrels it is part of his playstyle same as radec's sniper and Emmett's turret.
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
#3Retroxgamer0Posted 2/15/2013 6:41:06 AM
the barrels arent the problem its what he does after the barrels.
#4SalemFoxPosted 2/15/2013 6:41:50 AM
Wesker700 posted...

thats why some of us tend disperse from the others, when we see people like drake get his level 3
---
PSASBR Mains: Corvo, The Scout, Pong
PSN:SalemFox
#5fulcar95Posted 2/15/2013 6:43:36 AM
Wesker700 posted...

If you lose to weak people, then yeah you lose a ton of belts, cause the game believes you should be more skilled than them. If you beat them, you only get a few. If you beat stronger belts, than you gain a lot, but if a stronger belt beat you, then you only go down by a little. It's a fair system, besides the few glitches anyway.

As for Drake's lvl 3, if you press a face button other than X, your zombie will smack the air. Guess what happens when you do that in front of Drake? Yeah, his lvl 3 is the only one that can actually be interrupted, so use your head.
---
"The more you sweat in training, the less blood you lose in war."
#6SalemFoxPosted 2/15/2013 6:49:24 AM
fulcar95 posted...
Wesker700 posted...

If you lose to weak people, then yeah you lose a ton of belts, cause the game believes you should be more skilled than them. If you beat them, you only get a few. If you beat stronger belts, than you gain a lot, but if a stronger belt beat you, then you only go down by a little. It's a fair system, besides the few glitches anyway.

As for Drake's lvl 3, if you press a face button other than X, your zombie will smack the air. Guess what happens when you do that in front of Drake? Yeah, his lvl 3 is the only one that can actually be interrupted, so use your head.

okay one thing that i never got to try, would it be possible to interrupt drakes whole level 3 with that? lol Like all 3 opponents work together and take turns hitting drake until his super runs out.
---
PSASBR Mains: Corvo, The Scout, Pong
PSN:SalemFox
#7Wesker700(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 8:42:03 AM
SalemFox posted...
fulcar95 posted...
Wesker700 posted...

okay one thing that i never got to try, would it be possible to interrupt drakes whole level 3 with that? lol Like all 3 opponents work together and take turns hitting drake until his super runs out.

Problem is when strong people are, somehow, in a lower belt than you... This way you end up in the same situation as mine... Damn! I was almost getting a Red belt... I'e also run into some people playing as Kat and I dind't know the properties of her moves... Now I do.

About Drake's lvl 3... Damn! Never tried to do that! That makes it fair then! Of course few people know about it. Everyone is scared of a lvl 3 and just run away...

Not just what he does after the barrel is annoying. The whole thing is! I'm not saying it's unfair, but it really pisses me and A LOT of other players for sure!

Did you guys noticed that Sly Cooper lvl is the only one that CAN'T be stopped by hitting him? Very unfair!
#8AngelSkulzPosted 2/15/2013 9:01:52 AM
IMO, the belt system needs fixing. I could never get pass RED belt because most of my opponents are below my level and if I were to win, I only earn 2 points. If I lose, I lose around 4-6 points which is lame. Once in a good while there is that one person who is rank higher than me. Other than that they're all below my level and it's hard to earn first place just to recieve 2 points per win.

Especially some non ranking player who plays those OP characthers and got me place 2nd, I end up losing 6 or more. That's why I don't play rank anymore.
---
If you have a mediocre connection, don't bother playing online.
#9Wesker700(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 10:13:16 AM
AngelSkulz posted...
IMO, the belt system needs fixing. I could never get pass RED belt because most of my opponents are below my level and if I were to win, I only earn 2 points. If I lose, I lose around 4-6 points which is lame. Once in a good while there is that one person who is rank higher than me. Other than that they're all below my level and it's hard to earn first place just to recieve 2 points per win.

Especially some non ranking player who plays those OP characthers and got me place 2nd, I end up losing 6 or more. That's why I don't play rank anymore.

Totally agree with you! That's the point I wanted to hit with this thread!
And I also agrees with your signature.
#10rahmed51387Posted 2/15/2013 11:53:53 AM
TC, if you want, you can play me. I can play Drake, and I actually refrain from using the barrel unless the situation really calls for it. I tend to rely more on spacing away from the opponent and using his wall attacks and mobility.
---
PSN:LonelyDesperado
MissTFayed: rahmed51387 - You got the surfer accent. You are officially the smartest person on here.