PSA: Dogpile Level 3 Drake!

#1CrabhammarPosted 2/15/2013 7:47:02 AM
When Drake uses his Level 3, you can swipe at him. Normally, he'll recover before you and maul you, but two swipes will knock him on his ass! If everyone rushes him, he'll probably only take one life from each of you!

It's best if you have a mic to explain your plan.
---
PSN -> Bluechacho
#2IcyFlamez96Posted 2/15/2013 7:51:05 AM
Oh really? I've never seen that happen before.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#3Crabhammar(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 7:53:26 AM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
Oh really? I've never seen that happen before.

Yeah, he gets HKO'd and you can flee.
---
PSN -> Bluechacho
#4ElegiacGhostPosted 2/15/2013 9:23:14 AM
Yeah, if you flee, he probably will hunt you and kill you anyway...
But if 3 characters group and attack him....like TC said he will get 3/4 kills instead of 6 or 7

I have been doing this lately and im having great results, now think... 3 people doing the same thing... just saying...

FIGHT BACK!!!
---
Joakim = Kojima, Anagram! MGS5 is on the Way!
#5rahmed51387Posted 2/15/2013 9:48:58 AM
This is interesting. Going to check this out in a training setup to see if this is viable. (When I return from work at least.)
---
PSN:LonelyDesperado
MissTFayed: rahmed51387 - You got the surfer accent. You are officially the smartest person on here.
#6NDgamer1122Posted 2/15/2013 9:53:32 AM
Problem is, soon as he's hit twice in a row, he goes into a hard knockdown, in which he can roll away and then shoot at whoever was hitting him at point blank. Unless you're really coordinated, this won't help much. If the stage is small and there's no where to run to, then this would probably be the best option, but otherwise, every zombie for themselves.
#7Crabhammar(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 10:01:15 AM
NDgamer1122 posted...
Problem is, soon as he's hit twice in a row, he goes into a hard knockdown, in which he can roll away and then shoot at whoever was hitting him at point blank. Unless you're really coordinated, this won't help much. If the stage is small and there's no where to run to, then this would probably be the best option, but otherwise, every zombie for themselves.

Hmm, true. That's still a good 1.5 or 2 seconds taken away, though.
---
PSN -> Bluechacho
#8FishyGoodness12Posted 2/15/2013 10:01:30 AM
Yeah this works, but people just assume he's untouchable so they do the stupid thing and run :/
---
Not changing this sig until Tohru Adachi is added in Playstation Allstars Battle Royale.
#9ElegiacGhostPosted 2/15/2013 10:18:20 AM
NDgamer1122 posted...

True, this approach is not 100% guaranteed to work or viable in all situations ( Depending on your position relative to drake or the stage )

But so far, even if you are very good dodging he can still get 4 kills from the other two players, fighting back wisely to knock him down, can be the diffence.
---
Joakim = Kojima, Anagram! MGS5 is on the Way!
#10boy_luckPosted 2/15/2013 10:26:58 AM
Short hopping basically ruins that plan. Drake will at least get two kills because everyone gets stunned at first, and then he can simply jump or short-hop shoot the rest.
---
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers
Nathan Drake: Manly beauty embodied: http://i49.tinypic.com/2elgh07.png