I am not spending a single buck in this game until I see good characters

#21dadkwasherePosted 2/15/2013 10:28:53 AM
Watch activision allow captain price in the game.
If that happens im gonna rally up everybody that hates cod and go on a rampage at their headquarters.
Im gonna rip em up.
---
Raiden: NRAGH why is I no loved?
Big Boss: You need to find a more political solution...tasty.
#22Doom_JPosted 2/15/2013 10:44:16 AM
taoxadasa posted...
Doom_J posted...
Cosmic_Coyote posted...
Myles98 posted...
You don't have to spend any money for good characters because they are free.

Crash, Spyro, Cloud / Lightning or any FF representant, a RE representant, Dart, Abe, Lara Croft, Blasto, Gex, Rayman, Robbit, Alundra, Jersey Devil, Ezio, ETC... ETC....??

Not even a single RPG representant in a Play Station All Stars Game.....

Jersey Devil? Gtfo. I know who he is, and he alone confirms you as a troll. Gex? lol gex didn't even start out on the playstation. Ezio is not a playstation all star (an before you bring up that neither is BD, or more ridiculously, Raiden, that's neither here no there since It we're talking about YOUR definition of an all-star). Robbbit? that game sucked raw eggs with salmonila. Blasto you can also get right the f*** out with. Abe almost did make it in (and for all we know, he could be reinstated) Cloud or lightining wont get in because of disidia (and lara croft won't because they don't want to undersell her, or some silly thing like that, but at least we can agree on these ones).

If anything, Crystal dynamics need to put in Raziel and Kain. Now those are some overlooked and valid ps allstars (plus it would be increadibly easy to make movesets for them, I mean, its not like they didn't have a crap ton of powers and abilities to chose from).

Also, Rayman might be a good suggestion. But he wouldn't make or break this game

Lol, you thought Jumping Flash was a bad game? Wtf. All of those characters would be amazing, what is wrong with you?

Maybe I was harsh on jumping flash, but if your gonna sit there with a straight face and tell me that gex, jersey devil (I wonder if you even know who that is. Obscure as all get out) or (LOL blasto) would contribute to this game at all, I have to ask what the f*** is wrong with you. (Lol nobody even liked gex like that when he was in games. Outside of the first game, anyway. He was GD annoying, what are you gonna ask for bubsy next?)
#23taoxadasaPosted 2/15/2013 11:02:53 AM
Doom_J posted...
Maybe I was harsh on jumping flash, but if your gonna sit there with a straight face and tell me that gex, jersey devil (I wonder if you even know who that is. Obscure as all get out) or (LOL blasto) would contribute to this game at all, I have to ask what the f*** is wrong with you. (Lol nobody even liked gex like that when he was in games. Outside of the first game, anyway. He was GD annoying, what are you gonna ask for bubsy next?)

Gex, Jersey Devil, and Blasto would all be very welcome to me. Just because you don't like them doesn't mean other people can't think they'd be a cool new character.
---
Jumping Flash!'s Robbit needs to be in Playstation All-Stars as DLC! Sign the petition for him here:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#24Cosmic_Coyote(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 11:08:16 AM
Doom_J posted...

Honestly... when you put a random nobody like Emmet in a game called Play Station "All Stars" then nothing is out of the charts.

Or can you tell me with a "straight face" that:

Emmet / Big Daddy / Donte / and few others >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dart / Alundra / Crash / Gex / Abe / Lara etc.. etc....

go ahead...

Beside this game just like DmC, had became a form of perverse cheap extorsion for sequels or expansions:

"buy the game even if you donīt like the roster. If it do good cash then other companies will be willing to alloy your favorite characters in the roster as DLC"

well thatīs B/S, I NEED to see characters first and i will give my cash not the other way around.
---
"There is no knowledge that is not power"
#25Charizard18Posted 2/15/2013 11:10:19 AM
Doom_J posted...
taoxadasa posted...
Doom_J posted...
Cosmic_Coyote posted...
Myles98 posted...

Crash, Spyro, Cloud / Lightning or any FF representant, a RE representant, Dart, Abe, Lara Croft, Blasto, Gex, Rayman, Robbit, Alundra, Jersey Devil, Ezio, ETC... ETC....??

Jersey Devil? Gtfo. I know who he is, and he alone confirms you as a troll. Gex? lol gex didn't even start out on the playstation. Ezio is not a playstation all star (an before you bring up that neither is BD, or more ridiculously, Raiden, that's neither here no there since It we're talking about YOUR definition of an all-star). Robbbit? that game sucked raw eggs with salmonila. Blasto you can also get right the f*** out with. Abe almost did make it in (and for all we know, he could be reinstated) Cloud or lightining wont get in because of disidia (and lara croft won't because they don't want to undersell her, or some silly thing like that, but at least we can agree on these ones).

If anything, Crystal dynamics need to put in Raziel and Kain. Now those are some overlooked and valid ps allstars (plus it would be increadibly easy to make movesets for them, I mean, its not like they didn't have a crap ton of powers and abilities to chose from).

Also, Rayman might be a good suggestion. But he wouldn't make or break this game

Lol, you thought Jumping Flash was a bad game? Wtf. All of those characters would be amazing, what is wrong with you?

yes.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#26_tanjil_Posted 2/15/2013 11:42:34 AM(edited)
Cosmic_Coyote posted...
Myles98 posted...

Crash and Spyro fine

Cloud fangirl change your tampon, great game but clouds still an emo loser, SE doesn't want their characters in Fighting Games outside Dissidia. And you consider Lighting an All Star? Most consider her the downfall of the FF series.

RE, sure good series until recently.. And it debuts on Playstation, but from what I remember every version was ported, so not really an exclusive. On top of that so any representative will do? It's supposed to be an All Star. As in without a doubt that this is the guy to put in the game, if any representative will do, than you clearly don't know what an all star is.

I assume Dart from Legend of Dragoon. Good game, not iconic. Just your opinion of an all star, and you didn't get him, so you whine.

I'm getting too lazy to go through the rest of the list, but the last explanation probably sums up the rest. Except Ezio, just like how I feel big daddy really doesn't belong same goes for ezio. if he were here, I wouldn't complain.
#27Doom_JPosted 2/15/2013 11:50:36 AM
taoxadasa posted...
Doom_J posted...

Gex, Jersey Devil, and Blasto would all be very welcome to me. Just because you don't like them doesn't mean other people can't think they'd be a cool new character.

Take off your rosey tint glasses. Just because I didnt like Bubsy 3d doesn't mean someone dosen't want him. That dosen't mean it wouldn't be an utterly stupid waste of resources and man hours.

"oh yeah, you remember that wise cracking lizard that made those oh so funny and fresh movie references every 3 minutes of game time? Don't you think it would be a good idea to pay crystal dynamics a licensing fee to get to use that character, then invest money and man hours (with possible unpaid overtime) into creating the actual character?" Lol gex is a completely trash bi-product of the worst parts of 90's pop culture, and he should forever stay in the 90's. Where the hell were all you supporting fans back then?

And come on with that jersey devil and blasto bull. If they were so popular that they warranted being classifeid as all stars, why did neither of their games get so much as a sequel? LOL you couldn't even really find reviews for jersey devil, because everyone already understood that game was trash, and didn't need to waste the ink (and it's not like he had some kind of interesting character. He was mute except for saying "boo" one time in the very begining cutscene)
#28Doom_JPosted 2/15/2013 12:03:44 PM
Cosmic_Coyote posted...
Doom_J posted...

Honestly... when you put a random nobody like Emmet in a game called Play Station "All Stars" then nothing is out of the charts.

Or can you tell me with a "straight face" that:

Emmet / Big Daddy / Donte / and few others >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dart / Alundra / Crash / Gex / Abe / Lara etc.. etc....

go ahead...

Beside this game just like DmC, had became a form of perverse cheap extorsion for sequels or expansions:

"buy the game even if you donīt like the roster. If it do good cash then other companies will be willing to alloy your favorite characters in the roster as DLC"

well thatīs B/S, I NEED to see characters first and i will give my cash not the other way around.

Gex, yes. The rest are debateble (I wanted abe too, but we all know superbot tried, and it's possible he still may make it) but "Donte"? Come on man, gtf over it already. He looks like a newf** but other than that, if dante didn't get in in some form or another you'd be singing a much different tune.

BD is fine and plays fine, so who really cares that theirs one out of place character? Emmett himself may be practically a nobody, but this franchis has been a part of playstation since the beggining, so that point is moot. And the only other semi-questionable is FP, being her game sold well for psn standards, but not in general.

I also never said I disagreed with your RPG reps, as well as a few others, but those were out of sony's hand's. Rumor has it Crash will be having a new game soon, and may possibly also join the cast down the road, but if him and spyro never make it, I wouldn't be heart broken (and Spyro was pretty much my introduction to Playstation and 3d gaming as a whole, but I'm not so immature I have to throw the same hissyfit over him not being in, because I get the circumstances).
#29PegetaPosted 2/15/2013 12:07:34 PM
NDgamer1122 posted...
how they are now charging for a stage

It's 2 dollars, dude. That's nothing, and it's a great stage.

wow you are easy to impress, now follow this carrot.
#30legendofskylandPosted 2/15/2013 12:19:08 PM
Pegeta posted...
NDgamer1122 posted...
how they are now charging for a stage

It's 2 dollars, dude. That's nothing, and it's a great stage.

wow you are easy to impress, now follow this carrot.

$2 seriously isn't alot. Get your nose out of the air.