Parappa boombox glitch?

#71Retroxgamer0Posted 2/15/2013 2:45:06 PM
i saw someone do it online and do 3 lvl2s in one match lol
#72Soar2344Posted 2/15/2013 2:48:42 PM
Well I'm off to troll unranked XD
#73PirateKing290Posted 2/15/2013 3:32:46 PM
I don't see how this game was actually broken...until now. Sure Kat was OP but this is game breaking.

I cant even go into ranked anymore because I know what will happen and it's fully possible SSM won't change this at all and thus ranked will never become playable.

red_latias77, the man who destroyed PSASBR XD.

But seriously, if people on these boards use this in tourneys and friendly battles they should be ashamed of themselves, using every glitch and cheap possible thing to win at a video game. Let's stay classy y'all
---
PSN: Weeeler
http://www.youtube.com/user/LPWeewer
#74Soar2344Posted 2/15/2013 3:40:16 PM
PirateKing290 posted...
I don't see how this game was actually broken...until now. Sure Kat was OP but this is game breaking.

I cant even go into ranked anymore because I know what will happen and it's fully possible SSM won't change this at all and thus ranked will never become playable.

But seriously, if people on these boards use this in tourneys and friendly battles they should be ashamed of themselves, using every glitch and cheap possible thing to win at a video game. Let's stay classy y'all

Or we troll people who deserve it XD
#75EtroAnimePosted 2/15/2013 3:51:15 PM
PirateKing290 posted...

Lol down for 2v2.
---
Now Playing - Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch & Dark Souls
PSN ID: Rammel29
#76rahmed51387Posted 2/15/2013 3:55:26 PM
PirateKing290 posted...

Then we'll just have to develop ways to take advantage of it then won't we? Basically, like someone else said, we'll have to keep Parappa (and other undesired teammate/opponents) away from it. I think he can only have one box out at any given time, correct?
---
PSN:LonelyDesperado
MissTFayed: rahmed51387 - You got the surfer accent. You are officially the smartest person on here.
#77lucapitPosted 2/15/2013 3:56:46 PM
I hate animals that can rap.
---
"A penny saved is a penny earned".. (brawl code:0302 4058 6830).....( pokemon black:4555 9527 2461)... Pokemon platinum (1893 8653 6911)
#78EurashalPosted 2/15/2013 4:43:25 PM
This glitch + Heihachi's Raijin stance... Oh boy.
---
Expect sales to go up in Japan if the Marvel vs Capcom 3 trailer has Jill caught in [Shuma-Gorath's] Chaos Dimension. - DrunkenPilot72
#79PirateKing290Posted 2/15/2013 4:47:50 PM
rahmed51387 posted...
PirateKing290 posted...

Then we'll just have to develop ways to take advantage of it then won't we? Basically, like someone else said, we'll have to keep Parappa (and other undesired teammate/opponents) away from it. I think he can only have one box out at any given time, correct?

So you're saying it's okay for us to abuse this? You won't mind Parappas knocking you away with an AP burst and sending you flying away while they get another 150 AP for free? Or maybe you're a Parappa that wants to spam that?

Either way we don't have to subject ourselves to this bull crap, at least not in these boards. It's a huge glitch and we just have to be bigger men and not use it. Trolling people who deserve...eh possibly :) but not here where it should be a safer environment.

Oh and Etro I dunno why but the DCs were pretty nuts so I had to get out. GGs still!
---
PSN: Weeeler
http://www.youtube.com/user/LPWeewer