Who is best character in game?

#11Retroxgamer0Posted 2/15/2013 11:01:38 AM
Pegeta posted...
any answer other then kat is wrong and that person lacks skill and intelligence.

drake! because ranged>melee only, and drake has lagless attacks and the best supers. look how much area his lvl1 covers!
#12Retroxgamer0Posted 2/15/2013 11:02:22 AM
with that said i main kat cause drakes boring and stupidly overpowered
#13LightEcoSagePosted 2/15/2013 11:18:00 AM(edited)
It's funny how wwinterj25 and his little arrogant & ignorant mind assumed I wanted Jak. I called it a Bias poll because of the reason behind why the other characters weren't included. He went off his poor & naive judgment thinking nobody would pick the characters that weren't listed out.

You seriously need to stop with your assumptions.. It's far worst then trolling at this point. If I didn't mentioned Jak then DON'T ASSUME IM REFERRING TO JAK!

(Btw not mad, just emphasizing with my caps). Why do I say this, because you always assume im mad lol, It's kind of sad how I have to do this everytime with you.
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader
#14jellybeanmasterPosted 2/15/2013 11:11:33 AM
Pegeta posted...
any answer other then kat is wrong and that person lacks skill and intelligence.

Sounds like YOU lack skill and intelligence. Drake OWNS this game. He found it in Shambala and it belongs to him. The man is Drake Tier
---
PSN:ProdijusX, GT:BUMBA CLAWT,
#15PegetaPosted 2/15/2013 11:16:16 AM(edited)
DireProphecy posted...
Pegeta posted...

She's not the best in 2 v 2 or FFA, which are the actual game modes.

get better

jellybeanmaster posted...
Pegeta posted...

Sounds like YOU lack skill and intelligence. Drake OWNS this game. He found it in Shambala and it belongs to him. The man is Drake Tier

Play against better people
#16Garfield64(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 12:34:55 PM
Fighto xD
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
Is a very well known Troll, please do not fall for their shenanigans!
#17wwinterj25Posted 2/15/2013 1:40:29 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
It's funny how wwinterj25 and his little arrogant & ignorant mind assumed I wanted Jak. I called it a Bias poll because of the reason behind why the other characters weren't included. He went off his poor & naive judgment thinking nobody would pick the characters that weren't listed out.

Lets be honest you eat, breath and sleep Jak based upon the amount of ass licking you give him so it's only natural I'd assume that. Also talk to me directly kid as other folk don't give a **** what you say about me. They just see it as something to read while they eat popcorn. Anyhow the point still stands. There is a "other" option. It's not biased it's just more easy than listing 22 characters in a poll. Come to think of it I don't think you can add 22 options to one poll so yeah end of chat.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#18Garfield64(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 2:12:15 PM
wwinterj25 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

Lets be honest you eat, breath and sleep Jak based upon the amount of ass licking you give him so it's only natural I'd assume that. Also talk to me directly kid as other folk don't give a **** what you say about me. They just see it as something to read while they eat popcorn. Anyhow the point still stands. There is a "other" option. It's not biased it's just more easy than listing 22 characters in a poll. Come to think of it I don't think you can add 22 options to one poll so yeah end of chat.

^_^ To be honest the second I see someone is ranting about another person my mind ignores it and goes to next comment. I never even noticed he said anything at all until your message pointed it out ^_^.
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
Is a very well known Troll, please do not fall for their shenanigans!
#19LightEcoSagePosted 2/15/2013 2:23:40 PM(edited)
It's funny how Wwinterj25 still yet believes in his false accusations. So arrogant to the point where he can't be saved and his ignorance gets worst and worst. Claims things as facts even though he has no evidence and hardly knows anything about the person. Going off majority of someone comments I guess in his little messed up immature world means he's right and nothing can change that.

So with the real conclusion of this little conversation, get a life, get over yourself, stop making false misleading claims(which I know won't happen), grow up, stop trolling, and stop trying to act smart when we all know you're not as smart as you're making yourself out to be..

#(Try hards)...sighs...
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader
#20CrabhammarPosted 2/15/2013 2:21:48 PM
wwinterj25 posted...
Also talk to me directly kid as other folk don't give a **** what you say about me. They just see it as something to read while they eat popcorn.

damn straight
---
PSN -> Bluechacho