Who is best character in game?

#21Soar2344Posted 2/15/2013 3:21:52 PM
Parappa

I think we all know why
#22LightEcoSagePosted 2/15/2013 3:22:13 PM
Garfield64 posted...
wwinterj25 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
It's funny how wwinterj25 and his little arrogant & ignorant mind assumed I wanted Jak. I called it a Bias poll because of the reason behind why the other characters weren't included. He went off his poor & naive judgment thinking nobody would pick the characters that weren't listed out.

Lets be honest you eat, breath and sleep Jak based upon the amount of ass licking you give him so it's only natural I'd assume that. Also talk to me directly kid as other folk don't give a **** what you say about me. They just see it as something to read while they eat popcorn. Anyhow the point still stands. There is a "other" option. It's not biased it's just more easy than listing 22 characters in a poll. Come to think of it I don't think you can add 22 options to one poll so yeah end of chat.

^_^ To be honest the second I see someone is ranting about another person my mind ignores it and goes to next comment. I never even noticed he said anything at all until your message pointed it out ^_^.

Ranting about another person huh? Hmm so I guess that one topic he made about me with his ranting was ok. I guess in most topics when he comments about me with his ranting even though I've done nothing is ok... Smh at you trolls... ^_^
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader