how do you beat fat princess?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. how do you beat fat princess?

User Info: metfan57

metfan57
3 years ago#1
i main sweet tooth and i get owned by fp everytime i face one. it seems she can setup her level 1 better than anyone else besides sly, and i can't do much against her.
any tips?
I'M PRESIDENT CHARLIE I'M PRESIDENT CHARLIE I'M PRESIDENT CHARLIE I'M PRESIDENT CHARLIE I'M PRESIDENT CHARLIE I'M PRESIDENT CHARLIE

User Info: jellybeanmaster

jellybeanmaster
3 years ago#2
I really dont think she has any bad matchups besides sly (which isnt really bad for her that much). Char with bad air game have a very hard time since she good at covering horizontal space both on the ground and air. I play heihachi and char that can air camp like her and drake i take the long fight and spam his trophy toss building ap slowly and going for the occasional attack. Its just really hard. Especially without items
PSN:ProdijusX, GT:BUMBA CLAWT,

User Info: Crabhammar

Crabhammar
3 years ago#3
Block a LOOOT. She can't do that much off of a grab and her guardbreak is very telegraphed.
PSN -> Bluechacho

User Info: ss4parrothair

ss4parrothair
3 years ago#4
With a stick
Uhhh... My dog ate my signature...
Official Laharl and Cid Highwind of the PSASBR Board
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. how do you beat fat princess?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived