Oficial list of Emmett and Kat weaknesses and advantages.

#11CrabhammarPosted 2/15/2013 12:32:47 PM
DB-RB posted...
Supposedly, Sly and Sir Dan beat both because of their projectiles which can "keep Emmett and Kat away at bay."

I can't agree with this for one matchup: Emmett's turret makes a mess out of Sly's counter.
#12DB-RB(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 12:34:49 PM
Sly can destory the turret with one side triangle and get 60 ap off it. Yes, one hit turret destructions are ap burst combos somehow lol. Same goes with Radec.

And Sly can place a bomb right before the turret spawns and it will explode right away as well.
---
The official Drake, Toro, Emmett, and Sir Dan of the PSASBR boards.
#13EtroAnimePosted 2/15/2013 12:37:05 PM
Sir Dan's shield can eat up almost everything Emmett throw at him.
---
Now Playing - Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch & Dark Souls
PSN ID: Rammel29
#14DB-RB(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 12:38:40 PM
Etroanime posted...
Sir Dan's shield can eat up almost everything Emmett throw at him.

i know i reposted this adding sir dan and drake which i forgot to do in my original. i am level 25 so i can't edit. I need to proofread before I make these lol.
---
#15LightEcoSagePosted 2/15/2013 12:43:03 PM
So your seriously going to leave out Jak in both categories?

Jak belongs in both Kat's and Emmetts advantages..
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader
#16DB-RB(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 12:49:04 PM
LightEcoSage posted...

no. jak is neutral with kat. Since I didn't make this, my guess is that while jak may not be able to touch kat if she glides, he CAN electrify or stun her with his special moves. and with emmett, simply use your down triangle to destroy the turret in one hit.
---
#17DB-RB(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 12:50:21 PM
DB-RB posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

no. jak is neutral with kat. Since I didn't make this, my guess is that while jak may not be able to touch kat if she glides, he CAN electrify or stun her with his special moves. and with emmett, simply use your down triangle to destroy the turret in one hit.

to be at a disadvantage/advantage, the character needs to have 5 or more offensives with less than 5 weaknesses vs. another character.
---
#18DB-RB(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 12:52:06 PM
DB-RB posted...
DB-RB posted...
LightEcoSage posted...

to be at a disadvantage/advantage, the character needs to have 5 or more offensives with less than 5 weaknesses vs. another character.

oops, i meant 5 or more offensives/weaknesses vs another character.
---
#19Retroxgamer0Posted 2/15/2013 12:53:14 PM
emmetts gun goes right over slys head as well
#20LightEcoSagePosted 2/15/2013 1:14:48 PM(edited)
Alright but still though a skilled Kat can be Jak's worst match up. Whoever may this list didn't think of all the possibilities. Jak guns have slow start up and most Jak's use them in the air, Kat can move fast enough to counter Jak and hit him about every-time after he uses his guns.

Emmett is just obviously one of Jak's worst match ups. Jak's down triangle and down circle does not destroy his Turret in one hit. Just because his down circle is a stunning and powerful gun doesn't mean it destroys everything in one hit. It doesn't even destroy Drakes barrel while FULLY CHARGED! Overall though Emmett has advantage over Jak.
---
"Jak, you are the Greatest of Heroes" ~Precursor Leader