best way to dodge super 2 for kat

#1Drag0nBladePosted 2/15/2013 1:00:19 PM
thing is impossible to dodge. Any tips?
---
I make video games.
#2WRRYYYYersPosted 2/15/2013 1:02:30 PM
Run to the left or right and jump and airdodge as they come to you. Or maybe even roll, I don't know.
---
Official Self-Proclaimed [King of Tager]/[Emperor Kanji]
http://i.imgur.com/DG452.png http://i.imgur.com/Corhp.jpg
#3Retroxgamer0Posted 2/15/2013 1:57:28 PM
youre impossible.
#4SpacePirateKhanPosted 2/15/2013 2:00:33 PM
If you're Sackboy, you can place a high checkpoint and proceed to trollol when she uses Lv2. Not sure how to safely avoid it with everyone else, other than be very careful not to get in the air above her when she has Lv2 meter.
---
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"
~Captain Khan
#5Takashi_ZeroEndPosted 2/15/2013 2:02:09 PM
SpacePirateKhan posted...
If you're Sackboy, you can place a high checkpoint and proceed to trollol when she uses Lv2. Not sure how to safely avoid it with everyone else, other than be very careful not to get in the air above her when she has Lv2 meter.

funny one person tried that and i just held the super till they fell in it lol
---
PSN- Takashi_Zero_End
#6SpacePirateKhanPosted 2/15/2013 2:06:33 PM
^Well crap, didn't know you could delay the Lv2's shots LoL. How do you do that?

The point is to wait until she fires the first volley, of course, but delaying that second one would still screw it up...

I also misplaced Sack's checkpoint once and respawned INTO one of her spikes before she even shot them...
---
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"
~Captain Khan
#7kingtracePosted 2/15/2013 2:08:14 PM
^Well crap, didn't know you could delay the Lv2's shots LoL. How do you do that?

The point is to wait until she fires the first volley, of course, but delaying that second one would still screw it up...

I also misplaced Sack's checkpoint once and respawned INTO one of her spikes before she even shot them...

Hold the R button and Kat will wait for a few seconds or until you let it go. Works for both first and second volleys and really screws people up.
---
PSN: Kingtrace
I have no idea what character I will be, you have been warned.
#8Drag0nBlade(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 2:21:06 PM
main reason I ask is because one of the character trials is dodging 5 of her level 2 supers and it always kills me because

1) it lasts a really long time
2) it has large spread
3) it can curve back upwards and hit you if you jump out of the way.
---
I make video games.
#9DB-RBPosted 2/15/2013 2:22:39 PM
kingtrace posted...

Hold the R button and Kat will wait for a few seconds or until you let it go. Works for both first and second volleys and really screws people up.

u mean r2. this is the ps3 board. respond using ps3 language.
---
The official Drake, Toro, Emmett, and Sir Dan of the PSASBR boards.
#10DB-RBPosted 2/15/2013 2:23:47 PM

this is coming from khan... the guy in denial of kat's existence... wow.
---
The official Drake, Toro, Emmett, and Sir Dan of the PSASBR boards.