Kat and Emmett DLC only 100KB each?

#1ChronoCactaurPosted 2/15/2013 1:15:06 PM
Err, I can't help but be suspicious of this. 100KB usually implies on-disc DLC... but these guys were developed after the game went gold?
---
VideoGame Playthroughs: www.youtube.com/azuretranquility
#2FelloffalotPosted 2/15/2013 1:15:36 PM
A patch puts them into the game. The download just unlocks them.
#3PielordXPosted 2/15/2013 1:16:03 PM
You know the giant update before the DLC came out? That put them in the game.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
Voted official Jak of PSASBR boards
#4Retroxgamer0Posted 2/15/2013 1:45:01 PM(edited)
the update put them into the game. the dlc unlocks the character already in the update. kat and emmetts dlc costumes are also in the update and locked though since theyve already been spotted. youll have to pay to unlock them within the update.
#5XFactor1Posted 2/15/2013 1:50:03 PM
Did you see the size of the patch?
---
--
#6AndKevinBaconPosted 2/15/2013 2:47:10 PM
ass-to-mouth tier
#7wwinterj25Posted 2/15/2013 2:50:14 PM
Superboy do not do on disk DLC aside from the pre order alts I guess. The giant ass update before Kat and Emmett came added them to the game and the minions/stage.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#8SelitePosted 2/15/2013 3:49:16 PM
I assumed the data was in the 540mb update that came shortly before their release.
---
"A woman must not wear mens clothing, nor a man wear womens clothing, for the Lord your God detests anyone who does this"
Deuteronomy 22:5
#9ChronoCactaur(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 5:17:21 PM
wwinterj25 posted...
Superboy do not do on disk DLC aside from the pre order alts I guess. The giant ass update before Kat and Emmett came added them to the game and the minions/stage.

So let me get this straight... the patch added them to game, but we still have to download unlock keys? SMH.
---
VideoGame Playthroughs: www.youtube.com/azuretranquility
#10T_l_M_B_0Posted 2/15/2013 5:19:40 PM
ChronoCactaur posted...
wwinterj25 posted...

So let me get this straight... the patch added them to game, but we still have to download unlock keys? SMH.

Uhh... duh?
If they unlocked them with the patch as well then there would be no way to charge for them after 2 weeks. The characters themselves need to be in the patch because players still need to have the data for Kat and Emmett even if they didn't download them for when they run in to them online.
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.