Why The Hell Did They Ruin The Stages?

#1YumeOMiruPosted 2/15/2013 3:46:27 PM
The "mixing" of two themes, usually one calm and cute with one KRATOS DUN DUN TITAN SLAYER is kinda sad IMO. I really enjoy the Loco Roco and Ratchet stages, until the Hydra. MGs and Hades pollute all the nice atmosphere.

Is there an option to not having the stages change?
---
Having a dream is essential to live.
#2Retroxgamer0Posted 2/15/2013 3:51:29 PM
nope, they halfass/rushed this game to market its lacking that feature.
#3taoxadasaPosted 2/15/2013 3:57:19 PM(edited)
If you don't like them, then don't play on those stages.
---
Jumping Flash!'s Robbit needs to be in Playstation All-Stars as DLC! Sign the petition for him here:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#4Retroxgamer0Posted 2/15/2013 3:56:03 PM
the hydra isnt really bad though, i like that he takes a chomp out of you randomly. it makes the ratchet stage more alive. and captain qwark battles him to the death.
#5DavidgraymanPosted 2/15/2013 3:58:26 PM
I am the only person who likes the mash-up and wanted raiden over snake? I feel that's the case when ever both topics come up
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.
#6YumeOMiru(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 3:59:00 PM
taoxadasa posted...
If you don't like them, then don't play on those stages.

Not much to choose from, almost all the stage suffer from the same thing, and practice stages are boring.
---
Having a dream is essential to live.
#7holysquidPosted 2/15/2013 4:00:22 PM
Davidgrayman posted...
I am the only person who likes the mash-up and wanted raiden over snake? I feel that's the case when ever both topics come up

I feel the same way.
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#8legendofskylandPosted 2/15/2013 4:04:51 PM
Davidgrayman posted...

I like the mash-ups too.
#9taoxadasaPosted 2/15/2013 4:06:42 PM
Davidgrayman posted...

I love the mashups.
---
Jumping Flash!'s Robbit needs to be in Playstation All-Stars as DLC! Sign the petition for him here:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#10esak1erPosted 2/15/2013 4:15:00 PM
It was a decent idea, but was badly executed. The only mashup I like is GoW / Patapon stage. I don't know why but hearing the little guys sing and watching Hades attack them is just awesome.
---
PSN-KASE1ER
Currently Playing,PSASBR (Radec) VF5-FS (Jeffrey) TTT2 (Paul & Miguel),