Create a character and/or stage! (Yes another one!)

#21Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 9:04:49 PM(edited)
Character-

Wander- Shadow of the Colossus.

Default- His appearance at the start of SotC
Alt 1- Fully corrupted wander with horns and all.
Alt 2-

Special mobility- Wander can stick to walls and climb them by holding move against them and holding X like Cole.Cannot attack off of them though like Cole. Wander can also use the Cloth of Desperation as a slow fall by holding X in the air.

Square-

Neutral- Double Slash- Wander does a two hit slash, one being his basic hit from SotC, the other being a heavy 2-handed. Can leave him a bit open if he misses. Air version is the same but slams them down like Cole's air neutral.

Side- Flashing Stab- Wander raises his sword in the same way as when he's going to stab a Colossus in the game, then lunges forward in a stabbing motion. Has a slow start up, crumples enemies. Air version can chain into neutral air.

Down- Roll- Wander lunges and rolls forward, pops enemies up like Drake's barrel. Air version he instead lunges forward at a downward angle. If he hits an enemy he does a downward stab, knocking them to the ground, has a bouncing effect when they hit the ground.

Up- Up Stab- Wander stabs directly upward (don't judge me, couldn't come up with anything for this.)

Triangle-

Neutral- Bow- Wander fires his bow, however it can be held so that you can aim it similar to Ratchet's sniper.

Side- Harpoon of Thunder- Wander tosses the Harpoon of Thunder forward, goes a good distance, electrocutes enemies it hits for a good amount of damage. Has a decently large recovery time. Projectile moves slowly but is powerful.

Down- Whistling Arrows- Wander fires a whistling arrow, goes a short distance, about the distance of Good Cole's side circle. Reverses enemy movement controls. Easy enough to see coming to avoid.

Up- Flash Arrows- Wader fires a Flash arrow forward at an upward angle. Explodes after a distance or when it hits an enemy, sending them flying.

Circle-

Neutral- Cloak of Deception- Wander uses the Cloak of Deception as a counter. When you hit down O, he will put it on, appearing as an obvious shimmer (can't having it be invisible like sly's stealth, can't have it being too strong.) If an enemy hits this shimmer, Wander will suddenly uncloak behind them and stab them, crumpling them.

Side- Desperation- Wander tackles the enemy, and stabs them several times. If he misses he flattens. If the attack is blocked or he hits a wall, he butt drops. (couldn't come up with anything better, I figured it fit him though).

Down- Shadows- A shadow appears which Wander banishes, but it stays in the spot it was as a black spot similar to Evil Cole's trap, but has a shadowy cloud coming from it. If an enemy steps on it, the shadow will pop out and hit them away before vanishing. The spot will vanish after 10 seconds. In the Air the spot will drop to the floor below (or if off of a ledge) (kinda eh on this one, couldn't come up with anything better that wouldn't conflict with the level 1)

Up- Prayer Shrine- Wander prays and a small pillar of light will remain where he prayed. If pressed again he'll seem to vanish and reappear there as if he'd been sleeping sitting up then quickly get up. If it's in the air he'll appear as if he was floating like how it was revealed he was returned to the Shrine of Worship. (that's right, I implemented the save system)

tried fitting supers and throws but couldn't so they're on the next post. down there-V
---
GT: Dsurion21
#22Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 9:03:58 PM
Throws-

Side- Wander grabs the opponent and strikes them with the sword, sending them flying.

Down- Wander leaps up and stabs them, flattening the opponent.

Up- Wander stabs them, then upper cuts the opponent.

Supers-

Level 1- Blade to the Light- Wander holds his sword up, creating a beam of light about the length of Fat Princess's level 1 charge. If it hits an enemy they're stunned and a sigil appears on them. Wander leaps forward and stabs them killing them. If anyone gets in the way of the leap they're killed as well.

Level 2- Agro- Agro appears and Wander hops on her back. You can then control Agro similarly to Fat Princess's level 2. However Agro only has one jump, though it is high, so you must judge how long you have to press the button.

Level 3- Shadow of the Colossus- Wander cringes and falls to the ground as shadowy tendrils fly into him, causing him to collapse to the ground. A shadow covers his body and he begins to grow in size as the horned spirit Dormin. As Dormin you can move at about the same speed as Sweet Bot. His attacks consist of-

Square-
Neutral, side, up - Fist Slam- Dormin raises his arm and slams down his fist in an arc, anyone that hits his arm is killed. (It's best to air dodge it)

Down- Stomp- Dormin stomps, making a shock wave in both directions at his feet.

Triangle- Colossi's Breath- Dormin leans down and breathes a fire-like ice substance (quoting the wiki) in front of him. Deadly if you don't jump over it.

Circle- Charge- Dormin bull rushes forward, killing anyone unlucky enough to get caught in his path. Can be deadly but has a long recovery time.

Level 3 theme- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwetX5iVa6E

Victory themes-

Victory theme 1- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARW91qriEqw
Victory theme 2-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWInWdKBIVs

Taunts-

Agro!- Wander yells for Agro or whistles.

A prayer for you.- Wander speaks in his language and kneels in prayer for the enemy.

Away!- Wander points his blade forward as he did to banish the shadows in the intro.
---
#23kingtracePosted 2/16/2013 10:07:01 PM
Teddie - Persona 4

Default Costume- Default Bear suit, with red body, blue head, you know
Alt Costume- Halloween Teddie (Basic Teddie with a pumpkin head)
Alt 2- Nose Glasses (Normal costume with giant googly eyes and fake nose/mustache)

Square attacks-

Neutral - Mauling! - Teddie does a quick 3 hit combo with his Bear Claw, flattening the foe on completion.

Side - Rawr! -Teddie launches a powerful claw swipe after a brief charge time, crumpling foes. Teddie must stand still for the very short charge duration, but has super armor. (Super armor too much?)

Down- Whoops! - Teddie trips up the opponent with his claw by spinning low to the ground, popping them into the air for a follow-up attack. If Teddie misses, has a brief down time for him to recover.

Up- Here I come! - Teddie leaps up and slashes foes above him, knocking them away.

Triangle attacks-
Summon Attacks - Teddie calls various party members to aid him in battle. These moves are not spamable, one cannot be called until the previous one is off screen.

Neutral - Help me, Sensei! (Chargeable) - Teddie calls for Yu to aid him, who summons Izanagi. Depending on the charge time, Izanagi will either use Cleave to hack at the opponent or use Ziodyne, temporarily stunning the foe.

Side- Get 'em, Yosuke! - Teddie calls Yosuke in to the fray, who charges forward using Yosuke strike, knocking the foe to the ground. Yosuke moves a bit slow and is very visible.

Down - Amazing, Yuki-chan! - Teddie asks Yukiko for help, who throws her fan a short distance forward, damaging as it goes forward and as it comes back, much like Spike's Bannarang.

Up- Chie's in rampage mode! - Chie jumps into battle, using Galactic Punt to knock the enemy skyward or attack a midair foe. This has a hitbox in front of and slightly above Teddie, like an upppercut.

Circle attacks-

Persona Attacks - Teddie summons his Persona, Kamui, to attack the foes. Teddie can move and act independently of Kamui, and can summon party members as well.

Neutral- Bufudyne - Teddie summons a large block of ice in front of himself, knocking foes caught in the blast away. In addition, the ice shatters, the tiny chunks can freeze very briefly.

Side - Gigantic Fist - Kamui dashes forward, smashing foes a medium distance from where he was summoned.

Down- Diahran - Kamui creates a small healing field, healing the person (friend or foe) standing inside of it. Very minimal AP is produced, making it unsuitable for camping.

Up - Amrita - Kamui quickly shoots a healing blast at Teddie, which removes any negative ailments from Teddie. He can not use this when Crumpled, Knocked Down, or caught in a combo. He can, however, use it when Frozen or Shocked.

Supers-

Level 1 - Spiral Claw - Teddie gets pumped and dashes forward in a spiral, killing any foes in a brief path ahead of him.

Level 2 - Going Bearzerk! - Teddie goes berserk, getting a speed boost. All of Teddie's square attacks can now kill, and Kamui comes out much faster, not become lethal but aiding Teddie in catching his foes.

Level 3 - Kamui Miracle - Teddie's resolve to find the truth transforms his Persona into Kamui-Moshiri. He then uses his special attack, Kamui Miracle, killing all foes and dropping AP orbs and items about the stage.

Lvl 3 Theme- Reach out to the Truth. (Though more likely, generic crap.)

Taunts- Hey, Baby! - Teddie quickly whisks his costume off as Human Teddie and says 'Hey, baby, don't fight over me!' and quickly redresses.

Give me your hearts! - Teddie quickly whisks his costume off as Crossdressing Teddie, and poses, saying 'Give me your hearts!' in a mockery of a female voice.

Stairway - Teddie dances around and says 'I've climbed the stairway to maturity!'

More to come.
---
PSN: Kingtrace
I have no idea what character I will be, you have been warned.
#24kingtracePosted 2/16/2013 10:18:45 PM
Teddie cont.

Throws -

Side Throw -Persona grapple - Teddie grabs the foe and Kamui tackles into them, knocking them away.

Up Throw - All out attack - Teddie pulls the foe into a white smoke cloud, knocking them high into the air.

Down Throw - Teddie grabs the throw and slashes them into the ground, flattening them.

Intros -

The Other World - Teddie jumps in through waves from a red TV, then leaps out, ready to fight.

The nose knows - Teddie sniffs around briefly before saying 'I think I sense something really dangerous!'

Let's go! - Teddie cowers briefly before coming to his sense, shouting 'Oh, I'll show you my true power!'

Outros -

Things got grizzly - Teddie leaps around and says 'Looks like thing got grizzly in here!'

Beary easy - Teddie laughs and says 'That was beary, beary, beary easy!'

Sensei! - Teddie looks up to the corner of the screen, and says 'Sensei, did you see my strength?'

Losing Outros -

Teddie deflates and falls to the ground, moaning.

Teddie falls flat to the ground, as in his Persona 4 knockdown animation.

Minion - If Superbot/SSM is lame, Kintoki-Douji. If they're awesome, Nanako Doijima.
---
#25Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 10:28:08 PM
Dayum kingtrace. I like it. How long did it take you? Just asking because it's pretty fleshed out. Kinda feel sad to say this but Wander took me around three or four hours >.> And about two of those hours were figuring out the circle moves >.> But still I like it, pretty awesome.
---
#26kingtracePosted 2/16/2013 10:30:45 PM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
Dayum kingtrace. I like it. How long did it take you? Just asking because it's pretty fleshed out. Kinda feel sad to say this but Wander took me around three or four hours >.> And about two of those hours were figuring out the circle moves >.> But still I like it, pretty awesome.

I don't wanna make you feel bad, but about 20 to 30 minutes. I really, really like Persona, so making a Teddie moveset was easy. The only time I paused was when I was like 'I know what square and circle will be, but what the hell am I doing for Triangle?' That's when party members came up and I was like 'Wow, good job, brain.' XD
---
#27Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 10:36:40 PM
kingtrace posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...

I don't wanna make you feel bad, but about 20 to 30 minutes. I really, really like Persona, so making a Teddie moveset was easy. The only time I paused was when I was like 'I know what square and circle will be, but what the hell am I doing for Triangle?' That's when party members came up and I was like 'Wow, good job, brain.' XD

I had the same thing when I made Ganondorf. Massive LoZ fanboy so some of his moves came naturally. Wander was kinda tough though >.> Not much to go by with SotC sadly. But I gotta say, amazing job for 30 minutes, even with Ganon coming naturally to me it took 40 minutes total while I was trying to figure out how I wanted it to go.
---
#28Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 10:39:00 PM
Aaaaand I just realized I forgot Wander's 2nd Alternate.

Wander's Alt 2- Shaman Wander- Wander with the Shaman Mask and Shaman Cloak.

Kinda got rid of it at first because I was planning to have his down circle where his side circle was, and have down circle swap between the different masks he can get to lower and raise different stats. scratched the idea though >.>
---
#29kingtracePosted 2/16/2013 10:39:46 PM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
kingtrace posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...

I had the same thing when I made Ganondorf. Massive LoZ fanboy so some of his moves came naturally. Wander was kinda tough though >.> Not much to go by with SotC sadly. But I gotta say, amazing job for 30 minutes, even with Ganon coming naturally to me it took 40 minutes total while I was trying to figure out how I wanted it to go.

Thanks, that was my first custom moveset, actually. I might a couple more, this is actually tons of fun. ^.^
---
#30Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 10:43:16 PM
kingtrace posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
kingtrace posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...

Thanks, that was my first custom moveset, actually. I might a couple more, this is actually tons of fun. ^.^

Ikr? I get stuck home a lot (yay for home schooling and having all my friends going to public school) so brainstorming move sets and stages ends up being a pretty fun way to pass the time. Only part that makes me sad is that none of the ideas will ever be used, which sucks more since I actually end up wanting to play said character move sets. Might post it on the PSASBR boards sometimes, who knows might catch some Dev's attention.
---