They should add Neptune from Hyperdimension in the next DLC.

#21Omega_Zero_XPPosted 2/15/2013 9:56:16 PM
I would definitely main her.

Love the series (even the first that you have to love it to stand it.)
---
Haku: You're going down, boy.
Naoto: What's with this girl?
#22Merc123Posted 2/15/2013 11:16:03 PM
I would be for this.

I got the second game digital off of PSN and its pretty uniuqe. Already have the 3rd game pre ordered on amazon. At some point i should probably just get to first game just to have it, even though it wasnt that great and the sequel was much better.
#23Kaguya_KimimaroPosted 2/16/2013 3:14:59 AM
The First wasn't all that bad IMO, Yeah Mk2 and (most likely) V are definitely a step-up, but the first wasn't bad either, Though IMO, Noire was hell to unlock, She whooped by ass to the moon and back, though when I got her, Blanc and Vert were easy to unlock, lol.

What really bugs me, is in Mk2, there's no Post-Game where you can just go o random levels and do what ya want, you pretty much HAVE to start over, hopefully that isn't in V >.>.
---
PSN: TwilightGundam01.IMPORTANT Twilight in my name Does NOT mean those stupid movies.
Noire (Neptunia) for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royal!, DLC or 2! XD.
#24PHEEliNUXPosted 2/21/2013 1:21:05 AM
Noire would be a better choice, Since she represents the PS3

But Blanc is still the best
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
#25Kaguya_KimimaroPosted 2/21/2013 1:55:41 AM
PHEEliNUX posted...

Yeah she kinda would, and since she's most popular in Japan, maybe some of her fans would buy the game? =P.

LOL, My brother would definitely agree with you on that one.
---
PSN: TwilightGundam01.IMPORTANT Twilight in name Doesn't mean those crap movies.
Noire, Neptune or Pururut (Neptunia) for PlayStation All-Stars!, DLC or 2! XD.
#26PHEEliNUXPosted 2/21/2013 1:58:58 AM
Kaguya_Kimimaro posted...
PHEEliNUX posted...

Yeah she kinda would, and since she's most popular in Japan, maybe some of her fans would buy the game? =P.

LOL, My brother would definitely agree with you on that one.

Another problem is... this game is made by western devs, I would like to see BlazBlue rep too, Ragna would work the best i think?
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX