DLC characters that would make this game rated M

#31PielordXPosted 2/15/2013 8:41:06 PM
blazin640 posted...
PielordX posted...
If Kratos couldn't make this rated M, the character would legit have to be naked.

Even then Kratos wouldn't make the game rated M. Why do you think he wears a skirt?

I mean he is from such a gory game that they would have to go on the other spectrum of M games.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
Voted official Jak of PSASBR boards
#32blazin640(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2013 8:43:30 PM
PielordX posted...
blazin640 posted...
PielordX posted...
If Kratos couldn't make this rated M, the character would legit have to be naked.

Even then Kratos wouldn't make the game rated M. Why do you think he wears a skirt?

I mean he is from such a gory game that they would have to go on the other spectrum of M games.

I understand, I'm just messing with you.

How do you think the pedophiles would feel if Spike's head was torn off by Kratos?
---
There goes my free time
#33PielordXPosted 2/15/2013 8:45:53 PM
blazin640 posted...
PielordX posted...
blazin640 posted...
PielordX posted...

I understand, I'm just messing with you.

How do you think the pedophiles would feel if Spike's head was torn off by Kratos?

I think Guro's would like that
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
Voted official Jak of PSASBR boards
#34DavidgraymanPosted 2/15/2013 8:49:20 PM
I am clone of Big Nerd. I come to kill Big Nerd for I am Solid Nerd
---
The official Pepsimaaaaaaaaaaaaaan of the PSASBR board.