What are the chances of Isaac Clarke being revealed as a DLC character?

#21rammtayPosted 2/19/2013 1:10:44 AM
blazin640 posted...
I actually kinda want him in, his tool set would be very nice for this game.

If they make his rival a CQC guy, then I'm all up for it.

Batman perhaps?

CQC? That would obviously be Big Boss.
---
caps
#22Dsurions_WrathPosted 2/19/2013 1:13:16 AM
What about another character from a survival "horror" game? Maybe Wesker since the whole Villain bit of spreading a zombie virus, could factor into the rivalry plot.
---
GT: Dsurion21
#23holysquid(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2013 1:13:59 AM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
What about another character from a survival "horror" game? Maybe Wesker since the whole Villain bit of spreading a zombie virus, could factor into the rivalry plot.

He'd be a badass character to play as in PSAS.
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#24Pink_a_DinkPosted 2/19/2013 1:24:13 AM
If anything, Isaac's rival should be another protagonist not an antagonist. Like Chris Redfield. It can be a joke rivalry where they can compare the **** they've both been through and determine who's the better hero over a fight. lol.
---
Been a member of GameFAQs for 2 years now, and am barely now putting up a sig lol.
#25Dsurions_WrathPosted 2/19/2013 1:26:31 AM
Pink_a_Dink posted...
If anything, Isaac's rival should be another protagonist not an antagonist. Like Chris Redfield. It can be a joke rivalry where they can compare the **** they've both been through and determine who's the better hero over a fight. lol.

Eh, but people complain over the rivalry scenes where it's basically a 'your stupid, no your stupid' match. I'm one of the people that enjoyed the Emmet and Kat rivalry though with the 'power corrupts' theme though so take that as you will.
---
#26rammtayPosted 2/19/2013 3:11:50 AM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...

Pyramid Head is the best choice.
He's definitely in my top 3 most wanted
---
caps
#27Dsurions_WrathPosted 2/19/2013 7:13:51 AM
rammtay posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...

Pyramid Head is the best choice.
He's definitely in my top 3 most wanted

Hmm maybe. I could see it having to do with Isaac's moments where he's going insane or the whole regrets about his dead girlfriend subplot.
---