Are you a Kill Confirmist or an Anti-Kill Confirmist?

#21crashbfan-23Posted 2/17/2013 12:28:22 PM
Make it likes sackboys and then buff sackboy and then make level 3 sackboy last 30 seconds
---
SACKBOY IS GOD TIER
[PSN]: crashbfan23
#22blaze19_0XPosted 2/17/2013 12:29:06 PM
Icy, let's continue playing today.

To black belts!
#23jellybeanmasterPosted 2/17/2013 1:19:40 PM
Really?! People play the game not getting kills when they can? Wish i could play with u guys more for those easy wins.
---
PSN:ProdijusX, GT:BUMBA CLAWT,
#24PirateKing290Posted 2/17/2013 1:24:00 PM
CHL305 posted...
Doom_J posted...
BkzUzi posted...
Give everyone a easy hit confirms like KAt.
Or remove hit confirms for everybody.

ANNNNHH! Wrong answer. Make everyones hit confirms as punishible as emmetts, or have none at all

This guy gets it.

I'm an anti. I like KCs if they're hard to pull off. Jumping shock cannon, Emmett punch, Jak Concussor Wave those are pretty fair. Giga Punch, Ice Ball, Side Square, Sword Soldier, all of Kat's moveset, that's not at all fair. Those characters dont even have to consider using their level 2s.
---
PSN: Weeeler
http://www.youtube.com/user/LPWeewer
#25SupKaiokenSonicPosted 2/17/2013 1:56:27 PM
Anti on a normal round

Pro if opponent starts spamming KC's/combos.
---
"Your body submits; your heart succumbs. So why do dem pantz resist!?!" - Shabugabugabuga
#26I_phantomPosted 2/17/2013 2:13:38 PM
I'm curious what "anti" people's mindset is during a match. If someone is stunned from an attack do you attack again or politely wait for them to move again? If you hit them that would be one of those dreaded hit confirms.

How do you play without HC supers like the above poster was saying? Just try to throw out supers and hope for the best?

I'm honestly wondering what you would like the game to be.
#27SupKaiokenSonicPosted 2/17/2013 2:35:12 PM
I'm curious what "anti" people's mindset is during a match.

My mindset is "build AP as much/fast as possible and go for lvl 3."

If they're really good opponents, i go for lvl 2/1 supers (depends on who i use), and while i don't RELY on hit confirms, if i happen to pull one off i go for the kill.

I'll also use hit confirms on FFA if i notice an opponent with a high number of stock/kills.
---
"Your body submits; your heart succumbs. So why do dem pantz resist!?!" - Shabugabugabuga
#28PirateKing290Posted 2/17/2013 2:49:11 PM
I_phantom posted...
I'm curious what "anti" people's mindset is during a match. If someone is stunned from an attack do you attack again or politely wait for them to move again? If you hit them that would be one of those dreaded hit confirms.

How do you play without HC supers like the above poster was saying? Just try to throw out supers and hope for the best?

I personally just hate how easy HCs ruin the super system completely. I feel dirty when I play Raiden and FP, even Ratchet who has a corner trap not a HC. I just hate how people only play characters that are easy, with no character loyalty whatsoever.
---
PSN: Weeeler
http://www.youtube.com/user/LPWeewer
#29Frozen-ShadowPosted 2/17/2013 2:56:01 PM
PirateKing290 posted...
I_phantom posted...

I personally just hate how easy HCs ruin the super system completely. I feel dirty when I play Raiden and FP, even Ratchet who has a corner trap not a HC. I just hate how people only play characters that are easy, with no character loyalty whatsoever.

Isn't that how it always is with all competitive games though? People are always going to take the path of least resistance.
---
*insert random pseudo-intellectual/quasi-humorous/narcissistic sig here*